The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STN, he talk about this

Patch 1.22 (Last update you made 16 days ago was for 1.21)

Okay. Downloading the game

Will there be a no toxicity option on next updates?

I bet it wasnt planned. But the dev could work on it i bet.
Right @STN?

There is toxicity in this game? How do you get toxic exposure?

PS: I played this game for hours to get some of the options and never saw myself get poisoned?

I believe you can get poisoned from a type of gas. Witch is highly flammable

But the option @ytbro00 talks about is toxicity caused by potions. Witcehrs use potions as you may have learned before fights. And different potions for different enamies, i believe you can only use 3 or 5 potions, something like that if i recall right.

Then the toxicity bar above start to fill.

The The Witcher 3 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for v1.22
  • Added No toxicity
  • Fixed skills/xp cheat

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

@ytbro00 No toxicity cheat has been added.

@MrPrecise Yeah i just had to found what the hell it was, its so insignificant.

@piggyhut Trainer has been updated. Almost all cheats worked except the ones i have mentioned in update notes. So i donā€™t know why you said none of them work :S

Hi

Iā€™m using your trainers for a long time, but I couldnā€™t quite understand how fast XP works in this particular game. I red your comment about it, but didnā€™t understand fully.
My character was at level 3 when I started using fast XP gain option and since that I killed many monsters and completed few quests (i.e. I gained some XP and even leveled up to level 4, to do that I had to play 3 hours), so I think XP gain stayed the same as it was before.
My question - is this option working properly? Iā€™m not using other options from trainer or any mods from nexus. Game version - 1.22 (steam)

Thanks

P.S. - forgot to mention that I used Alway Win Gwent few times and this option is working fine.

Talked to @Hawk erlier, he mentioned Infinity told him that his version was incompatible with Infinity.

Found this later on @STN

Just fyi

Btw, this is from gog. Steam got still the 1.22 for some reason.
Sure it get it soon.

and everything seems to be in working order

I checked my steam version just now - itā€™s 1.24 and infinity is crashing game.

What? Latest patch for steam is 1.22 as of right now.

Mine is not crashing, seems like it works fine, just tells me it wasnā€™t tested with this version

He said he checked his stam and it was 1.24.

Mine is 1.22 from steam and i see now news about the updated yet on steam.
Meaning he is lying about the version at least.

Hereā€™s screen shot from main menu, itā€™s a Russian version. All DLC are installed.

Edit: I re downloaded and re installed game, itā€™s not crashing any more, but game version is still 1.24.

@Traxadel Russian version exe might be different from english version which is what the trainer is based on. That could be the reason your game crashes. Does it crash immediately upon launching or after you activate certain cheats?

[quote=ā€œSTN, post:57, topic:9036ā€]Does it crash immediately upon launching or after you activate certain cheats?
[/quote]

Not sure, but I think he has edited his post, and the Game doesnā€™t crash anymore, as told by him. ā€œEdit: I re downloaded and re installed game, itā€™s not crashing any more, but game version is still 1.24.ā€

Game was crashing after activating trainer, but as I edited, reinstall fixed that problem, game main menu still shows 1.24 though. Maybe you are right and itā€™s only regional difference :confused:

So this means the Game got fully patched and updated to 1.24, on your Russian copy/version, via STEAM ?