The Witcher 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

only thing that stopped working for me on v1.24 is infinite skill points. or maybe i’m using it wrong?

edit: ignore crafting requirements makes silver sword disappear from inventory.

Yes, I do. See screen shot above.

I know that, yes, and I saw the screenshot as well. Just wanted to confirm it again from your side, because the game has been updated to 1.24.

Cheers !

So just about every option I use works except the durability

@STN

1.30 Pach dropped today, just FYI .
Click here to check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

i may have to download this game again.

Yeah i was waiting for it, blood something dlc.

Blood and Wine update was released May 31st…

The GOTY then, i read something about the game in news that was coming out today.

Yeah it is out not sure if it grabs from same place or is a new file location, I plan on buying it when I get paid

Yes, GOTY along with update v1.30.

Yeah it did.
–> http://store.steampowered.com/sub/124923/

Wonder if the GOTY edition could be used with Infinity as well.
Steam often sell it as a bundle but its just downloaded from same source anyway.
Therefore its the same build and all. Think it should work when you get to update to 1.30

If the exe name is same, it should work

Yeah i know, but what im not sure of is if its the same.
It was just an theory. Because normally steam does it like that.

Sell it as a bundle called GOTY, but it download the same packages as the normal edition so its the same .exe.
But whatever, we find out when someone come running telling us if it worked or not

Could this trainer get an update check for the latest version. Is it also possible for a teleport option?

Ignore the message. All cheats should work, if they don’t let me know.

Hello, I am experiencing problems with the skill points, how many do I have to spend for them to become infinite, because I spent 2 skill points and it did not become infinite and I spent them so I am wondering if there is something I messed up in?

Remember to submit the error by Infinity, is nice :grin:
-> And i can confirm neither Fast XP gain nor Infinite Skill Points work. (but i use mods and edited scripts so no way to say if that´s what caused)

neither work for me either and I do not have mods or edited scripts.

Could be the update. I’ll check it out