The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition Cheats and Trainer for GOG

hi sir, we need new update because, sometimes, game force close after few hours of playing with wemod, ned fix this bug , tks a lot, :grin:

1 Like

hi there, sorry to ask, just curios,
what “Add An Hour”
and “Subtract An Hour” means ?
i dont know what function that? :smiley:

1 Like

I would imagine that if it’s like 9.00 o’clock and you click the add button it will change to 10.00 o’clock and again if its 9.00 and click subtract an hour will go to 8.00 o’clock

2 Likes

It doesnt work. refuses to load the game so i cant even use he trainer.

1 Like

It should be working just fine.
Are you using the GOG game of the year edition?

1 Like

Yeah GOG version doesn’t work. We Mod closing after clicking play. Even if you manually set the location.

1 Like

Could an option to remove skill points be implemented?

1 Like

I can confirm the above as of 13th April. It doesnt work. This is GOG GOTY

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Please see if this potentially resolves the issue:

First of all, click the down arrow which is next to the Play button and set a custom path to the game’s executable on your computer. Note that the shortcut on your desktop is not the executable, but a stand-alone launcher.
If you’re unsure where it is, launch the game, open task manager when on the main menu of the game, right-click the game’s process, choose “Open File Location”. The highlighted file is the one that needs to be linked in WeMod. Close the game.

Then launch the game again first. When back on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press play and then alt+tab back to the game.

Also ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from GOG.

1 Like

I followed the instruction but it only say the game is already running

1 Like

Just tried right now : it works yes when you launch the game, alt-tab on the main menu, activate the cheat then back to the game.

But when you activate f1, f2, f3, etc, you can hear the sound but on the screen nothing change, and sometime you press F1 and its F4 who activate xD

1 Like

Hi there, im using the game of the year version, gog, everything works fine, just the no toxicity, it is not working for me, I’m doing something wrong? Is there a special procedure for activating it? Thank you.

1 Like

"Hi there, im using the game of the year version, gog, everything works fine, just the no toxicity, it is not working for me, I’m doing something wrong? Is there a special procedure for activating it? Thank you. Gynso "

I recently stared playing again and am having the same issue. If it matters I got it when it was free when linked with a platform that had purchased the game, and I am using the GOG GOTY edition version 1.32 if that makes any difference as well.

1 Like

How well if at all do any of the Witcher 3 trainers work with Epic Games

1 Like

It is very doubtful that a GOG trainer will work with any games from the Epic Games store.
The Steam trainer may work, may partially work or may not work at all with the Epic version.

We offer no guarantees trainers designed for a specific store will work with the game on other stores. You can always vote for an Epic Games trainer via the WeMod desktop app.

1 Like

Gog Version

No Horse Fear Doesn’t work anymore

Also One Hit Kill by default has the same hotkey as Unlimited Health F1

and last Would you add Always Win GWENT game

4 Likes

Steam now has available to buy:

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition

but I see no support in WeMod for the Steam version of these editions, or does Steam launch the GOG launcher for the WeMod GOG support to work by proxy?

If not, could we please get steam support for these edition?

I did not see an option to vote for support of steam in the corresponding WeMod tab of these 2 games.

3 Likes

The The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

For some reason, while using Wemod, my game will crash to desktop randomly with no error message. Is there any way to fix this on my own, or would it be something that can only be fixed with a new update, even though the cheats were just updated 3 months ago?

1 Like

Hi, I just wanted to ask if it was possible to add a cheat regarding Gwent, meaning always winning all the rounds. Please let me know. Thanks.

2 Likes