theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

esp still works for me and still gives rifle exp

Every time I try and use the trainer, I get this slow motion effect. It comes and gos, but idk if itā€™s due to my PC or the trainer itself. If anyone knows a way to possibly fix this, please let me know

Any chance for Windows store support now that this game is out on Gamepass?

The no EXP is caused by the bleed-out cheat. Iā€™ve been playing for an hour now with everything else enabled and Iā€™m still able to complete everything and gain XP.

@Chris great stuff, thanx for taking the time. so the bleed-out caused it. How abt animals standing still and not spawning when ESP is on? Me and several others had that issue too.

So suddenly I got massive fps drop then I look around and found this
Is this supposed to happen? spawning a lot in one spot

I have yet to experience this issue but Iā€™ll keep playing. If it does happen regularly then MAF should be able to fix it. If you disable the cheat will things start spawning again?

@Cutsman This may be why people arenā€™t seeing animals spawn. It definitely isnā€™t intended to happen.

If I leave bleed out cheat untouched things work betterā€¦ However after playing for some time the game breaksā€¦ or rather the mission log stops showing up on the GPS making it impossible to complete missions. Only way is to close the game to desktop and restart. Also some instruction popups do not dissappear (I have to restart game to get the popup in the left side of the screen to dissappear). Spawn works correct with ESP if bleeding out is disabled.

idea to add a cheat to spawn animals

I would like to turn off esp on steam T.T

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Lv 1up is not work? when i start game next time?

Hi. There is a trouble in the game after using the trainer. Animals are spawning in the same location.
I dont know how to reset it. Please help! You can email me valvandyan@gmail.com

I mean there are hundreds of animals everytime

ESP cannot be toggled off for some reason so you cannot really make use of the spotting outline.

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set ESP Color cheat added

Hey! i want to give you some ideas for this mod.

1. teleport to whatever animal you want

2. outpost unlocking

3. spawning in whatever animal you want

can you make dog level ups?

time change is not working with the new update, can someone confirm if this is the case for you