theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

我的作弊器出bug了,望远镜 哨子 都卡999了 怎么解

造物主,我的望远镜 哨子 都变成999了 怎么解

this trainer is really useful overall and has a lot of cool features, the only thing not working is “Silent”, i have tried it and there is no different between when i have this option on or off, animals detect you from the same range as if it does nothing, i’m not saying it should make you completely silent as it would be the exact same thing as “Disable Animal Detection”, but it should make your steps less audible, this gives it a way more “legit” feeling than if there was no detection at all, another suggestion is Insta Kill, basically your bullets will instantly finish off the animal no matter which part of the animal your bullet hits.

( 4. Movement Speed Boost ) not work in last updated

Changes:

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Changes:

why don’t you put the option of not having infinite ammo? I personally do not like to see 999 items of the same kind. I used the option by mistake.

Remove cheats you do not want to use by clicking the hotkey on the right of the cheat, then pressing the delete key.

This same method is also used for changing hotkeys, for example to something you cannot press accidentally (ie, CTRL+Num2).

To restore cheats to their default hotkey, click the hotkey and press backspace.

Aaa…THX i will try

Yes, but I can’t delete the items I put in. I have to use them and it’s impossible to use binoculars.

I can’t delete the items I put in. I have to use them and it’s impossible to use binoculars.

Then you just have an infinite number of binoculars, what’s the problem?

i don t like :sweat_smile:

Nobody has said anything for awhile but I have to ask when I have the cheats on no animals spawn. I’ve tried using the option to teleport animals to a saved location but when I do a door spawns and flies away quickly am I only one with this problem?

1 Like

would it be possible to please add an option to speed up time of day? or game speed in general?

Perhaps you could make the spped cheat in stages? Made 3 different speeds? The speed it goes now is unplayable, its too fast. Great for travel but it would be nice to have at least 1 slower speed then the mod is and faster then without a mod. Anyway just an idea, I appreciate everything else as is just hoping this idea wasn’t too difficult to change. Anyway thanks a bunch!

I also have this problem, did it ever work properly for you again? It also seems animals don’t bleed out anymore.

I stopped playing after a while since those bugs where a drag… but there has been several updates since, so I have no clue if its working.

Hello,

I downloaded trainter but it can’t load the game I’m getting message “Can’t connect to WeMod.” How to fix it?