theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can confirm this, but it freezes them not in an instant. They walk a little bit and than it freezes them

Hi not sure if others have this problem of on a few maps a lot of the AI population will not let the animal’s go out to ther dedicated spots , can some thing to fixed to stop this from happening , ,dose the dev’s need screen shots , gps loctions , times , or other info the help solve the problem, its ok to go in a shoot the animals all in one spot, but rather have them out on the maps to hunt ,let me know if i can or need to get info to help slove the issue
thanks .

i like to see if the dev can do something about the 999 of all things i have 999 of all weapons and all in my invetory and storage mabye it can be done somrthing about that

1 Like

me too.

Can walking speed increase the adjustment level? It’s too fast now.Please.

The Grankin’s shotgun can only be fired the first shot, can’t continue with next shot.
Shotgun shell: 12GA birdshot

Please add a dog xp adder or skills adder.

Super animal score does not work anymore. please fix thank you!!!

1 Like

The theHunter: Call of the Wild cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi, So I have a cracked version of TheHunter, and I want to launch the game using launch options in order to use mods aswell as the WeMod cheats. I added the game as an external game to Steam and set the launch options there, and so the mods work, but I cannot add a shortcut of this “external added game on steam” to WeMod. I can add TheHunter executable from the main game files, but the launch options are not activated on this exe, so the WeMod cheats work, but the mods do not.

Any tips on this? Is it possible to make this work?

Bug with 16. Reset XP.

When you ‘Reset XP’ you can no longer gain XP in the game by harvesting animals or completing missions. Your XP will stay at 0.

this way seems to be working a lot better, start game on steam , then start Wemod , doing the other way round like i have been seems to be the issue , thanks ,i find it hard to find these messages ,navigation here for me is not easy, as i forget where theses things are all the time :slight_smile: thanks snapper

Disable animal detection also spawns all animals in one location in the middle of the map. Soon as i disable it and fast travel all the animals return to normal. I have only ever used 2 of the cheats in this mod and thats the speed up and the disable animal detection. any chance in fixing this?

Hey there is a glitch in the inf ammo where it will give you 999 of all if your guns, could you make a wipe inv or maybe set them all to 1 instead of 999

from steam, if a cheats like the unlimited health one is activated, the game freezes and gives an error and closes. the tricks don’t work

from steam, if a cheats like the unlimited health one is activated, the game freezes and gives an error and closes. the tricks don’t work. check please, thanks

HELPP. is it normal that on some maps (for example yukon) all animals spawn in one place? and that doesn’t go away even after reinstalling or resetting the animal population

is there any chance to fix this?

heres a screenshot (i hope the screenshot work)

you should update the cheats because they don’t go to me. the game freezes and quits and tells me error. I have the original version of steam

Don’t leave the no detection cheat on. The game spawns animals based on it, according to another user. They also said you should be able to fast travel with it off and fix the issue.

1 Like