theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

the game needs to be updated because as I said I don’t like anything. it will be three times that I say it and no one does not help me

The mods work correctly. The trainer creator cannot update the trainer for one person.

1 Like

maybe it works with the cracked version. it seems you don’t believe me when I said nothing works. I can’t even show you

I own the game on Steam, and everything works fine for me.

1 Like

I own the game on steam and game freeze.

All cheats are working for me except reset skills/perks.

@Chris Many functions fail on steam , Please update . Thank you very much

I’m not a trainer creator, and it is the testing queue. If you post that something doesn’t work, please be more specific as it will make it quicker for the testers.

2 Likes

animal esp still not working

Hey guys, hope you’re well. Been using this table a very long time, I’m grateful.

I have 2 things for you…

Regarding the “Animals ESP” cheat - Why is it that this cheat can not be disabled mid-gameplay? Would it be possible to modify this cheat in the future (the next time you’re working on this table) and make it so “Animals ESP” can be enabled & disabled while playing the game? You can toggle it on and off in the WeMod menu currently, but it doesn’t actually turn off until you exit the game.

My 2nd inquiry is in regard to the “Silent” cheat.
I don’t believe this cheat works, and I don’t believe it ever has worked properly. All this cheat seems to do is disable the hud elements relating to detection. It doesn’t seem to actually make you silent. I have in the past used a mod that does make you silent to animals, and it actually removed the sound of your footsteps as a side effect. You can still hear your footsteps with the “Silent” cheat enabled. Not that the footsteps means definitively that it isn’t working, maybe that’s something the mod author did intentionally. Just relaying & relating my experience with a mod that actually did make you silent.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

1 Like

Hi with the new game "Way of the hunter " ,is it possiable to add ESP to the list of mods in game plz, would be awewsome to use in this new game
many thanks for the good work

Able to fix the weird floor glitch? when teleporting animals towards you, there is a chance for a wooden floor to tp with it. When stepping on it,you go flying across the map and clip through the ground causing you to die.

I used the mod a couple of times but then i realised the game has an anti-cheat will i get banned?

You will be fine in single player but don’t use in multiplayer

I have used these in multiplayer and I have been fine. just dont make it obvious you are using them

Can the walking speed be adjusted?
I feel that walking is too fast and will stop when encountering rising terrain.
thank you.

Is it possible to disable the beaver’s sabotaging behavior for tents, treestands? :beaver: :beaver: :beaver:

1 Like

updated but didnt fix anything lol
silent still doesnt work

I know we have a disable animal detection and freeze animals cheat, but I wonder how hard it would be to implement an invisible cheat. Like, instead of the previously mentioned animal detection cheat (which likes to place animals at their designated spawn points), the animals would be on their same schedules and can be spooked, but you can walk up to them without them noticing.

i get that but I think we already have 2 modes that allow us to not spook animals. i think silent is the closest to that