theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

After the last Steam update and the following WeMod update for it, the “unlimited weight” carry mod shows as active but does not allow unlimited carry in the game. Any idea why? Anyone?

@AussiePixelBit , any news from the trainer creator on a fix? I’m also a Vegemite lover BTW. Much harder to get where I am so I’m glad they sell it in 1kg jars.

We do not give ETAs on trainers, there are far too many factors beyond WeMod’s control that affects this.

You can view the current update schedule by clicking the Creators tab in the WeMod software.

And if you have a Pro subscription, you can boost the trainer higher up the update schedule.

More about how it works here: Game Queue.

By the way... (click)

Marmite is clearly superior.

1 Like

Needs to be updated plz for steam bc the Silent is still broken and now unlimited carry weight is broken. plz and Thank you.

unlimited carry weight not working, thanks for the mod though !

2 Likes

Can someone confirm if the teleport mod is working after the Australia DLC update?

Yes, it is

1 Like

Is this game working?

is it possible to make a freeze time cheat? like the angler trainer?

Seems like the ESP cheat is broken and won’t actually change or turn off

Currently working for me. Have been using it for the past week with no issue.

Ive tested in game several times and mine turns off and also lets me change to the 3 different color types. Sometimes its a little buggy and wont actually let me turn it on but after a few tries, it finally seems to understand that im trying to turn the darn thing on.

Is there a way to add the ability for it to tell us what fur type / color of the animal we are looking at? Wish this was a base game feature (with disturbed vegitation skill it is, but you have to find disturbed vegitation) Im color blind and when looking at an animal its hard for me to tell what is what sometimes expecially on the darker colors.

Can we get an option for more dog traits? UwU

1 Like

could we get a fix to the infinite ammo, it seems to give 999 of everything in the inventory including the ammo. Any way to fix that?

3 Likes

How can i spawn animals liek great one … ?

the silent function is broken, even it shows no sound in the game,
but animals can still hear the hunter

My map crashes when playing in-game not on all maps in Hunter Call of the Wild do this.

Unfortunately it is kinda useless atm… If you activate “Disable Animal Detection” or “Animals ESP” the animals will stop moving, no new animals will spawn. It all activates animal freeze even if you do not turn this on. So many species won’t spawn :frowning:

I would really like a “Set Ammo to __” with a scroller so if you just want like 10 or so extra ammo