theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Carry weight still doesn’t work despite being updated

using freeze animals and disable animal detection plus the telerpot animals to you somehow turns off the ability to high light tracks/calls/warning. or it just disables it. any idea what it could be?

As a non-player of this game, my guess is that because the animal is frozen or has been moved, there are no tracks or calls for the game to generate or render. It’s likely that the game is coded so that they are generated as the animal goes about its business.

im sorry yes you are right i didnt word my post right… even after youy turn it off adn go about you hunt for something else it still doesnt show, ive relogged and or restarted game and also restarted pc only way to get it back ive found is to restart >(

update:
after testing highlight animals is disabled after turning on and off:
disable animal detection
freeze animal
esp

turns back on upon computer restart… not creating a new save or turning mods orr or restarting game… weird !!

any idea

new dlc is messing with tracking animals and vocals when using ur trainer, pls investigate

I would like to be able to disable the esp in a way that the edges disappear, another detail about the esp that seems buggy and does not catch all animals, or only up to a certain distance so I would like if possible to add an esp distance that we can change and or a radar to use the cell phone or overlay as a map showing where the animals are

I wish they left a debug mode for us to play around with. I wanna know how they built some of these worlds! I wonder if there’s a way to reveal the map without having to trek the whole place.

The only mod I really want to see for this game is to turn off hunting pressure. I have found 1 mod in the wild that did this but it is no longer updated & does not work. This game is so much more fun without hunting pressure. Pretty please?

The ESP mod makes the game think you are constantly spotting every animal around you. It highlights it the same way it normally would in the game. WeMod can’t change how the game was programmed.

1 Like

Hi @MrAntiFun, I noticed that there was an update to the CotW WeMod trainer today, but when I tried the unlimited carry weight option it made the sound that it was activated and showed that it was activated in WeMod, but there was no effect in the running game. Is that still being worked on for the latest Australia map and update?

There was an update to the Steam version of the trainer about 3 hours ago. Can you please check and make sure you’re using the latest version?

Same Problem, Unlimited weight not working. Was main reason I bought Wemod. Says it was updated. Is there a way to reinstall the update?

WeMod is not applying Movement Speed Boost any longer. It used to work before the most recent update.

I am getting speed boost when I tried it. Have to turn it off going up stairs or you go through the stairs and through doors as if they are invisible. Goes fast otherwise. Seems a bit too fast.

@AussiePixelBit, I retried it again just now and there is no change. The unlimited carry weight isn’t working. And the history for the CotW mod does say that it has been updated today so I believe that I’m using the latest as of now.

Just tested it. Movement Speed Boost is still working.

I’ve reported the issue to the trainer creator

1 Like

Thanks!

I got it to work had to to select a historical version of the game since mine is not up to date of current version.

It sounds like you haven’t downloaded the free update that was released at the same time yet, is that right? Were you avoiding the pop resets? This is good information for others that hold off on installing the free update but still update their wemod trainer version.
In my case I have updated to play the new DLC so I’ll wait for an update to the trainer to get “unlimited carry weight” working again.