theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is by design, I failed this trainer after the last game update as it had multiple non-working cheats. It was then placed directly into our “to-do” list :slight_smile:

Sorry for the confusion!

pls add a option to set the Skill Instantly back.

Hay. I think the silent not working so I hope you can fix it. thanks

It probably does work but animals can sense you 3 different ways sight , smell and sound

But the animals hear my voice and see me. They shouldn’t see me or hear me . I thought

The Silent cheat makes your footsteps silent.
The animals can still see you, so don’t approach in their line of sight.
The animals can also still smell you, so watch the wind direction too.

Your eyes and nose don’t help you with your hearing, do they? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

lol. Thanks

Thank you for this Stingerr. For the next update may I have the reset weapon score feature please?

Is it possible to get ESP into this or is that not possible?

It seems like the silent option is not working. Animals are hearing me from across the map… Also, can we get a sight and smell suppressant option?

Hey @Medic427. :slight_smile:

This trainer was recently tested by staff, who can confirm the silent cheat does indeed work. The animals are not detecting you by sound.

Refer to this post here: theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

1 Like

Hello … there are several tricks that if you use it, the game crashes … Add money, add rifle exp, handguns and shotguns, add skill and lead points. All this is not working well as the game crashes … Hope you can check and fix it. Thanks and keep up the good work…

Okay. Just wondering how they were able to sense me with the wind in my face and a hill in between us. Would be amazing to have scent and visual suppression in, though\

Hi! i just downloaded your trainer but the add 100k, skill point, perk point or any other of the add cheats arent working for me? or the unlimited ammo, i havent tried the reset ones as i dont fancy resetting them if i cant get them back quickly haha. any help will be appreciated :smiley: i have the newest update of the game too, thankyou

1 Like

Steam latest update caused the issue. It was working great before the update yesterday. This also needs to be updated so it will work. I hope they will get this done ASAP :slight_smile:

1 Like

This trainer has been added to our testing queue :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The cheat isnt working for me i tried to give myself 100k and i hear the sound but it doesnt give me it?

3 Likes

Hey =3 would it be possible to update the trainer? would be very happy! Vilen thanks in advance!

Welcome to the community @KingKJH and @Dante1138.

Please read this staff post here: theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

These links may also help, if you’re not sure how updates on WeMod work:

hello bro’s

My problèm , i tried to give myself 100k but nothing :-((