theHunter: Call of the Wild Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the theHunter: Call of the Wild Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Silent
5. Unlimited Money
6. Unlimited Skill Points
7. Unlimited Perk Points
8. Level Up

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/01/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 11/12/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/09/2018

• 06/13/2018
    Game Speed cheat added

• 03/07/2019

• 06/13/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The cheat works very well but it would be even better with a speedhack, thanks for the work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, they can see you. Your voice indicator will always be silent.

Use freeze animals cheat :smiley:

1 Like

I had the same problem as Kraken, and i tested it i noticed they got a lot closer but i was still racking up scaring animals away under my hunting profile. I didn’t shoot nothing I have yet to get one for being seen but I’ve gotten lots while using it for hearing me.

works great but needs XP gain, Rifle xp gain, Handgun xp gain, Shotgun xp gain and bow xp gain.

6 Likes

First of all, thanks for the cheat. I have issue with the hotkey, for some reason the key that I used changed into F13. After it changed, the toggle will repeatedly goes on and off. Please help me solve this issue.

Delete %appdata%/daring development folder and uninstall/reinstall infinity. Try if that fixes it

i would like a speedhack :smiley:

1 Like

the cheats aint working for me man helppppp

and i cant even instal this cheat keeps on saying install failed help pzzzzz

What’s the error message?
You can’t install Infinity at all?

i restarted my pc and it work but the cheats dont work at all

the hunter cheats dont work nothing works

@STN looks like an update. Care to look into it?

Do the cheats turn blue then off ? or you mean you get an error when try to click start? if so which error code?.

I can’t really tell what’s the issue with just “the hunter cheats dont work nothing works”.

the cheats opens it turn blue and there is sound of it turning on but its not taking any effect in game

Ah okay, i will check it out. Which cheats are doing this or all of them?

yep all of them none of them works thx

I do like this mod except the level up mod is not working and same with unlimited ones money,perks, skills. etc
other than that works miracles

1 Like

Hi everyone, just reporting that all the options are not working for me. I can toggle them on and they turn blue, I hear the sound but nothing happens in game.

2 Likes