They Are Billions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Please update this to work with the campaign!!! thanks for all you do!

I doubt campaign will be updated for a while, even if it’s voted on. They’ve already made changes to it a day after release. Happy to say that at least survival mode still works though

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for it in the wemod app! We do update voted games every week!

Could you please add some cheats to the campaign when your playing with your character??
For example infinity health; Max points and so on.

Hi guys i am using WeMod on “they are billions” and i have a small problem i don’t know if it’s the game i have or the program.The problem is that i am losing my progression on research on “campaign”.
Is anyone that can help me with this!Tnx!!

It’s most likely because the trainer needs an update, the best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app!

It has the votes necessary.

Stn will probably be getting to this one pretty soon

If would be possible please add new cheats for the caracters in the campaing mode.

We will have to see how stn feels when he gets around to updating the trainer.

The They Are Billions cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

can we get a cheat for research points and perks?

that´s a good idea, but only if STN is up to it

Hi. The game was updated, so cheat dont work correctly. Two saves was broken so far. Plz help)

The best way to get the trainer updated is to vote for an update in the WeMod app! :slightly_smiling_face:

Allready done)

1 Like

The Gold cheat isn’t working even after waiting a few minutes and hovering over the bar.

Update- So the cheats are mislabeled meaning once you activate a cheat it doesn’t activate the said resource instead it will either give you unlimited of another recourse(example meaning you activate the unlimited iron cheat and it will give you unlimited stone) , or it will go noting to any of the resources. atm oil and gold will not become unlimited.

New trainer can be found here