They Are Billions Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the They Are Billions Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Gold
2. Unlimited Wood
3. Unlimited Stone
4. Unlimited Iron
5. Unlimited Oil
6. Unlimited Workers Supply
7. Unlimited Food Supply
8. Unlimited Power Supply

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Let the game run a bit, then enable the cheat, wait a minute or two depending on your CPU then hover over gold to see it change.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/17/2017
    Started development

• 12/17/2017
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 01/04/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/20/2018

• 05/18/2018

• 05/25/2018
    Updated notes

• 06/12/2018

• 10/31/2018

• 12/22/2018

• 04/30/2019

• 07/26/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

7 Likes

THANK. YOU!!! It works perfectly!

1 Like

Unlimited gold, wood, stone, iron, oil not working :frowning:

7 Likes

yeah it will be hard to keep up to date almost every update so just be patient for when they do come out with one

The game updates 3-4 times a day!. I wish i was exaggerating, i’ve never seen anything like this…WTF

4 Likes

yeah the guy doesnt want to much cheating in the game or just has tons of ideas to add lol

Yeah gotta go back to like cheat engine lol its going to be hard to keep up with this game , the cheats re not working right now!

yea the resources are glitched

are cheats gonna be updated on this still?

when is this going to update i’m going crazy!!

The game updates 3-4 times a day!.

I will have to find some other way to deal with this

2 Likes

yes sir

No worries, man - I’ve been looking at the game updates myself, it’s ridiculous.

the food/energy/human resources still work, few quick search value for gold/wood/stone/iron/oil and tyou are good to go. Doesnt take more than 5-10min anyway and u can pause the game to search value

since the game is still in early access (beta) there will be a ton of updates, I am thankful that someone has created a trainer for the game, if you get the trainer working again, the best this to do is turn off the auto update for the game that way you can still play with the trainer working. hopefully they get the full game release sooner that spring of 2018.

i love you master creator of cheats and kinky stuff <3 merry Christmas

2 Likes

I have no idea what any of that means and nothing works for me when i enable any of the cheats.

IT NOT WORK. Game changed, trainer not. Game changes many times, STN can not change trainer many times.

1 Like

what this means is that the trainer stays updated with the game ok so if he updates 4 times a day this puts alot of stress on the creater of the trainer as he would have to constantly update the files and do whatever he needs to do to keep the trainer working. so in simple terms constant updates = hard to keep the trainer updated therefor no trainer with spam updates. (at least until he finds out a way to fix it)

You know what time it is and i have sadly, another life (called real life) so won’t be available much until New years. I hope you can understand @jay90hayden

2 Likes