Thief Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Thief Simulator
This is the official discussion topic of the Thief Simulator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Undetected
2. Unlimited Money
3. Unlimited Skill Points
4. Max Exp
5. No Police Alert

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/24/2018
    Started development

• 11/24/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/20/2019
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/01/2019
    Max Exp cheat added
    No Police Alert cheat added

• 04/09/2023

• 08/30/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Thief Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

could we get something the keeps you from lossing your tools? like a lockpick breaking or something to the effect.
also no car damage?

also the no undetected does not work on cops. it just bugs them to saying freeze a ton and tasing you

1 Like

Money doesnt work. I try to turn it on and it turns off automatically.

Just tested this trainer and that option is working perfectly :slightly_smiling_face:

Please make sure you’re using the MAF version of the trainer and also on the latest RETAIL copy of the game :+1:

Another great trainer made by Antifun. Many thanks for this!

1 Like

So idk whats going on but it seems the game isn’t running when i click on Play.

Can try and start the game from steam first. Then when in game alt tab out THEN press play in wemod after that usually will work

I am having the same issue as some others here. The Money Cheat itself will activate once and then immediately disable. Without giving the money at all. So I am positive its broken on that. All other options seem to work fine.

Just to be clear I normally boot up game first then click play in wemod. I tried both ways to make the money cheat work. Doesn’t seem to stick or do anything. After it shows turning on and immediately off then its stuck off for rest of time playing game.

Edit:
Forgot to mention using Steam version.

Not working money cheat…

for now…

Use Steam version.

I’ve got no problem with the cheats offered as of now except the undetected one who don’t seem to do anything (I don’t understand what it does). Would it be possible to have a cheat to augment the size of your bag pls ?

1 Like

Undetected and no police alert are not working correctly.

would it be possible to increase the size or the inventory for both the backpack and the car/wan
would be great

1 Like

a time progression addition would be fantastic tbh

i want this so much

can you please add a infinte weight cheat?

Maybe make it where instead of doing Max just do add so like add 100 XP because when you do max. It takes forever to say you level up. You can’t move while it does it as well.

You can do this on ur own:)
Go into appdata the localrow find the folder “Noble Muffins” go into
Thief Simulator> Profile > then open the “playerdata” file without numbers
and in the start can you find “experience” and then the number after it. just change it and try to run the game again

When you run and the tenant can hear it and call the police they dont come. and thats the meaning BUT it still says that police sound which they repeat 500 times and give earrape please fix it

I would like to suggest infinite lockpicks

1 Like