This Is the Police 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This Is the Police 2
This is the official discussion topic of the This Is the Police 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Action Points
2. 0 Injury in Combat
3. Unlimited Items Assign
4. Unlimited Money
5. Edit Money
6. Unlimited Pop Tabs
7. Ignore Level Up Points
8. Unlimited Officer Energy
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. High Speed Patrol
11. Officer Loyalty Always Max
12. Stop All Jobs Timer
13. Ignore Dispatch Requirement
14. Instant Solve Investigation
15. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/01/2018
    Started development

• 08/01/2018
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 08/01/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 08/16/2023
    0 Injury in Combat cheat added
    Unlimited Items Assign cheat added
    Edit Money cheat added
    Unlimited Pop Tabs cheat added
    Ignore Level Up Points cheat added
    Unlimited Officer Energy cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    High Speed Patrol cheat added
    Officer Loyalty Always Max cheat added
    Stop All Jobs Timer cheat added
    Instant Solve Investigation cheat added
    Game Speed cheat added

• 11/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The This Is the Police 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

HI, i downloaded the trainer for TITP 2 and the only thing that works is the 'Unlimited money" tab. when i toggle “Unlimited Tabs” and “Unlimited action points” the switch on the INfinity launcher goes form “ON” to “OFF” within 2 seconds. it literally just turns off. plz help

4 Likes

I just restarted it and now none of them work

It is a unity game so you have to do something related to the cheat first then activate it

1 Like

When do you have to use the “instant crime sequence” and the “unlimited tabs” cheats? I cannot make them work…

3 Likes

love the ignore dispatch requirement cheat. Anything coming for the assault mode or maybe speed up or slow down time? I also agree, unlimited tabs and unlimited action points do not seem to work. Thanks again for the hard work.

1 Like

Only unlimited money works, pls help, how to turn on other cheats ?

Could you please update the trainer to work with version 1.0.3 of the game. Also, some possible options that could be added would be Energy, Attribute Points, Loyalty, Mission Timers, Instant dispatch and arrival

I got the same problem.

If you can could you please add instant dispatch and a bunch of the cheats from the first game into this one they were really helpful and it would be really appreciated thank you

Does that mean i have to buy something first, then activate the cheat? (in the case of tabs specifically)

Yes

Thank you STN that worked

How the Ignore Dispatch Requirement works? i’ve tryed but nothing happened

I wanted to use this mod for the Dispatch Unlimited feature, but unlimited money is the only one that works? Everytime i hit F4, it shows the mod doesnt work and sends me to the help screen. Can you please fix?

I like this trainer, but I couldn’t get the Ignore Dispatch Requirement and the Instant Crime Sequence to work.
So, if you could fix this I would really like this.

I got Wemod pro and none of them working.

Welcome to the community @DistroX. :slight_smile:

This game has not had any major updates since 2018. Did you try the (retired) trainer developer’s instructions here: This Is the Police 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #5 by STN?
If not, give them a go and keep us updated. :slight_smile:

can you make this compatible for epic?