This Land Is My Land Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Cracked games often have more bugs and issues than the official release, because the crackers have messed around with the game’s files - sometimes deleting things to “save space”.
It’s also why the trainer won’t work with the cracked version - because the files have been screwed with so much the trainer doesn’t recognise it as the base game anymore. There’s no way to fix this other than advise you to buy the real game. :slight_smile:

The This Land Is My Land cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

how do i work easy craft idk how to
get it to work

1 Like

Plz update This Land is my Land to ver. 0.0.3.13487 THX

3 Likes

Game currently version 0.0.3.13489 as of an hour ago when I tried playing.

Please update!

1 Like

Really would love it if you updated this trainer currently not working.

please update when you get the time current trainer isn’t working

If a trainer needs an update due to a game update, then you need to request it via the WeMod desktop app, not here on the forum where requests aren’t counted. :slight_smile:

This link will help: https://support.wemod.com/article/43-how-do-i-request-an-update-for-games

The option to request an update isn’t showing. Even though it’s saying maybe compatible when it’s not.

2 Likes

This link will explain why you cannot see a button to request an update: https://support.wemod.com/article/100-why-cant-i-request-an-update-for-a-game. :slight_smile:

In short, it either means:

1. The game is not in need of an update because the trainer is up to date. Updates to games are detected automatically by our system.
  2. The trainer is already in the queue to be updated when a trainer developer is able to get around to it. For example because the maximum votes has been reached or because it failed an internal test.

When the trainer is in the update queue then you’ll need to be patient and wait for the trainer developer to get to it. This is not the only game in existence or in their to-do queue.
We have a forum section where you can get free games while waiting for updates to trainers: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24.

Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

Game Crashes when you try to use any of the mods.

3 Likes

It will play the game when you hit play, when you go into the game world any option you press immediately crashes the game. Even if it’s listed as Maybe Compatible on my end without the request for update.

1 Like

please update this as it also crashes my version of the game when i go to use any of the options.

3 Likes

anyone else game crash when using these mods

4 Likes

Same problem here, open game, select mod, game crashes

1 Like

Please update…

@Katahl, @Jcknickel, @CheifStudebaker, @COOK0792, etc

Please make sure you read recent posts in the thread before posting. We have stated that we are already aware of the update and have given more information regarding this. Posting the same thing after it has already been discussed does not achieve anything and just makes this information harder to find.

See these posts:

Thank you.

hello.
the trainer doesn’t seem to be working. anytime i start a game and activate a cheat my game crash. only unlimited health seem to be working everything else cause the game to crash

need to update trainer again

Thanks for being Pro, @kaster21. But you need to read the previous posts in the thread. Such as this one, which is brightly coloured and has a red exclamation mark on top of it: This Land Is My Land Cheats and Trainer for Steam. :slight_smile: