This Land Is My Land Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is there any ETA whatsoever on when we can expect an update…?

No sorry we dont give any ETA’s on trainer updates because of reasons unknown and other things. Thanks

They don’t give updates so that when they say “this cheat will be updated on this day” and that day comes and goes the whole forums will poop their pants so if they just dont give an eta no one can rage at them. Anyways it still sucks this cheat hasn’t been updated in a while.

cmonnn mann we need a update pffff

in short time there come a huge update i have seen :slight_smile:

Trainer need to be updated, every time you use a cheat that game locks up and kicks you out.

1 Like

keeps crashing. will there be any updates

Hey STINGERR, having some trouble. I’ve got the game from STEAM months ago and used your trainer. But for the last three times I’ve re-downloaded the game ( had to make some space on the hard drive) I don’t get the trainer. It still says that it’s an un-downloaded game. You got any ideas?

I enjoyed the game, BUT the trainer only works with the crafting cheat. They just got a new update again, REALLY REALLY could use the unlimited health to work please!
Thank you for all you guys do, but please update soon.

The This Land Is My Land cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Items cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The This Land Is My Land cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

I Just bought this game but its not detecting i have the game installed

1 Like

same here

I just bought the game and can not detect my game installed too

Start the game first then alt tab out press play button after you are in game world
This is for steam store bought version and singleplayer use only

when I press play on the wemod trainer I get an error message saying I am running a 32 bit and trainor is for 64 bit. I bought the game through steam so cant see how this is possible

1 Like

Mine still says FIX game not found I also bought it through steam

2 Likes

Game is updated today and the Skills cheat no longer works. When in game it shows the 99999 for skills points for about 2 seconds then reverts to actual skills points score acquired. I attempted to gain and spend points to see if that corrects the issue but it would appear the latest update doesnt work well with the skills cheat.

1 Like

i agrree can you update the trainer

1 Like

Same. I could edit this value by using Cheat engine. It is a 4 Byte.