This Land Is My Land Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We need a update on this!!!

1 Like

Unlimited SP is not working it pops up like it going to but doesn’t stick just blinks 9999999 for a split second but doesn’t work please fix thanks in advance.

Would love to see trainer update, none appears to work for me most current steam. WeMod acts as though trainer is working and the SP shows up for a split second but then goes away. Also know for sure the infinite items/resources seems to working but acts more to prevent you from losing/consuming any items. The infinite weight seems to work as well.

1 Like

unlimited SP is broken, and seems to mess with the in game compass?

1 Like

Please fix this trainer it dosen’t work anymore!
Big Thx

1 Like

Is there an update coming for this? Unlimited Items and Skill Points do not work!

1 Like

Greetings, As u can see from the replies, we need the Trainer updated. The Unlimited Skill Points does not work anymore. When u activate it, it will give you 99999+ Skill points for around 2 seconds and just instantly, disappeared. Pls update this and thank you.

2 Likes

idk if this was mention but i would like to see a unlimited tribe health and unlimited tribe weight too
if possibe

It would be awesome if you could update this trainer, Unlimited Health and Unlimited Skill Points don’t work

4 Likes

PLEASE UPDATE THE TRAINER! The Unlimited Skill Points does not work. When u activate it, it will flash you 99999+ Skill points then disappear. I would like to keep using WeMod. But not if the trainers do not work.

3 Likes

Yes Please Update TRAINER, Unlimited Skillpoints does not Work :frowning_face :frowning_face:

1 Like

I was really thinking about upgrading to PRO, but the few games I play, the trainer is out of date. Kool with the phone app and all, but I only play about 5 games. Not worth the money for outdated trainers.

Unlimited Skill Points doesn´t work

The This Land Is My Land cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

game crashes whenever a cheat is toggled.

update 0.0.9 alot of new changes to game added, cheats dont work unfortunately for steam version for me.

Same here. Waiting for trainer update.

The game crashes when using any of the trainer options.

Steam version is currently broken. It crashes when cheats runs

3 Likes

Any news of an update to the trainer?