This War of Mine Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I am using latest Steam version and it still crashes.

2 Likes

Me too sometimes, I guess. But, it only happens on a certain scene. I’m using the Steam version and just last night it works fine without any crashes right after a few crashes. I don’t have any idea how did I kind of “fix” it. From what I remember, I keep messing with the cheat that “crafting does not consume materials”.

Or, try to disable all the cheat first whenever the transition begins like night end, prepare for scavenging & etc.

My story mode includes Pavle, Marko & Bruno. Cheat works fine all the way until there is someone random asking for an extra hand. It gets crashed at the night of scavenging/stay whenever I accept him/her even with all cheat disable.

On my other thought, maybe, just maybe Steam is trying to kicking someone that trying to use a cheat. Just my thought only.

2 Likes

This game need a update :slight_smile:
where or when we can have the WeMod button to push this game to be up-to-date ?

thank’s for the amazing job, you provide to us :wink:

Me da error, dice que en juegos de 32 bits no anda. No se como resolverlo, busque en todos lados y nada. Si alguien sabe de alguna soluciĂłn me avisan? Gracias

1 Like

Hey guys, Just wanted to request an update for this trainer. It has been awhile since it was last updated and it is now incompatible with the current version of the game.

Thanks for all your hard work!

3 Likes

We don’t know how WeMod works now(with the new interface ^^)
so, how can we ask for a update from this game(because he’s amazing but a little bit hard without you’re help to cross the difficulties :slight_smile: )

great day, my readers :heart: :innocent:

ps:

MiniBurger69:
You must tag the guy whos build the trainer to be more efficient in the request :wink:

2 Likes

Hi can we get a update for this. Thank You.

1 Like

with the latest update to the game this trainer is now incompatible.

1 Like

@REPPiN

Can confirm that the current version crashes the game constantly. What a shame; it made the game much more enjoyable, enough that I may not continue without. Latest versions built over few months in 2019 (by @REPPiN who “retired” and hasn’t posted in a year). So unfortunately, this game probably needs a brand new trainer… and probably won’t given its age. But I can hope…

Edit: It seems “unlimited health” and “more backpack slots” are working fine, at least! Recommended, finished a game with them (classic mode), and they made it much more enjoyable. Worst offender is “crafting does not consume materials” which literally crashes game every time around night, if used at all (even if off).

3 Likes

Hello there, i confirm that some cheats makes the game crash, an update would be nice.

I Find it that playing in windowed mode limits the game crash at times when I play I don’t crash at all.

can we have the EPIC Store Trainers too PLEAAAASSSSSEEE <3

This game has been forgotten, bug crash everywhere.

Can confirm the crashes. I can barely make it to day 3

Can we PLEASE get an update for 2021??? Games crashes with cheats enabled.

I found some old trainer made by a new creator of wemod, let’s hope he pick this game back because @REPPiN has retired.

An update would be great because the game crashes like every night I go on scavenge.

@MrAntiFun you can do something ? for this game ?

Y’all, i did play this game recently. Do NOT enable the cheats “instant crafting” or “crafting does not consume materials”.

I only enabled three cheats: unlimited health, more backpack slots, and freeze time (both day and night). It works well without crashing to desktop.

Because you are able to loot whole areas without making multiple trips (due to unlimited backpack slots), the materials no longer became an issue, and since time is frozen, crafting time doesn’t become an issue either.

Give it a try with those cheats i mentioned!

F