Timberborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Needs A Serious Update, Nothing Works, Please Fix ASAP.

Everything is working fine for me. Where did you purchase the game and what is your game version number?

Steam, and whatever the latest normal version is, i can get two cheats to work for a little while so that my buildings are built instantly, and have unlimited science, but they stop working randomly and have to be turned off and back on, also doing that sometimes causes the game to crash, if i try using any other cheat except those, the game immediately crashes unless the game is paused, which as soon as unpaused it immediately crashes

BUG THAT NEEDS FIXING

Perfect Needs has unintended bug, beavers do not procreate and therefore population will eventually decrease and ultimately die-out.

4 Likes

“easy build” didn’t work at experimental version

Trainers do not support the experimental/beta builds of games.

1 Like

I launch the game and wait until I see beavers before activating cheats; works perfectly.

1 Like

Please:

• Add a “Set Berries to X” cheat.
  • Add a “Set Wood to X” cheat.
  • Add a “Set Water to X” cheat.
3 Likes

New Update Dropped For game.

5 Likes

Mod stopped working after update(2022/9/14).

10 Likes

Update pls

3 Likes

The game received updates in this month of September 2022, and it is causing some problems with the mod, because the last mod update was in 2021. Some of the problems are the perfects need is not letting villagers breed, if it is enabled with the other mod options it crash, science mod is working perfectly

2 Likes

Tagging @Chris since I know he tries it out. New game expansion causes the mod to crash the game.

2 Likes

Can we somehow request update? I cant see it in app

4 Likes

Mod does not seem to work since update on Steam.

Please update

1 Like

The Timberborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unfortunately fast build and easy build still not working.

1 Like

Fast build and easy build still not working for me either.

1 Like

Still not work :frowning: pls check again.

1 Like