Timberborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Timberborn
This is the official discussion topic of the Timberborn Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Perfect Needs
2. Fast Build
3. Easy Build
4. Unlimited Science

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/26/2021
    Started development

• 09/26/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 09/26/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/26/2022

• 12/26/2022

• 06/02/2023

• 06/07/2023

• 01/31/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

When I launch the game with the trainer, the game starts but not the trainer

2 Likes

Same. Loading just keeps spinning

3 Likes

Having the same problem.

1 Like

yup and then it says cant load cheats

The Timberborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Greetings.

First of all, I’m amazed at how fast you do these things. God speed good sir.

Second, the trainer still doesn’t load the cheats.

Can you check if the latest trainer is select in WeMod for you? You can check in History under the play button.

good for me thanks

Works Nicely

If you have perfect needs enabled, population will not grow as beavers do not need sleep. Would it be possible to have an option to max out all stats except sleep.

4 Likes

I made sure it was the latest. Closed and reopened game and trainer (speratly and together).

It says I should try to allow WeMod through my firewall and anti-virus, but as far as I can find, it is already allowed.

I’ll wait to see if it works with future updates, if not i’ll try to re-install the game.

Second this!
Perfect Needs also prevents the beavers from using any social areas, which I think might be part of the breeding aspect.

1 Like

game is very buggy when just playing with trainer turned on and no cheats running, with any cheats enabled it is almost unplayable

Any chance for an version for the Epic Launcher?

Not sure if it’s because of the small game update for the steam version of the game today that came without patch notes, or somehow because of the WeMod update today, but everything worked fine as of 2:30am when i went to bed, but now enabling any of the cheats immediately crashes the game.

1 Like

Any chance we can get a “Add Resource” Button in 100 increments. Wood, water, Metal, Carrots, etc.

the needs option doesn’t work. the bars all fill up but beavers will still die of thirst or hunger.

When i use the perfect needs it fills the bars but they dont have children. Anyone else noticing this?

1 Like

This is not working.