Timberborn Cheats and Trainer for Steam

this is true on my end as well

Hello

Trainer need an update please

1 Like

When I run any of the mods, the game crashes, except for unlimited science, which does not work at all.

The Timberborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Thanks SO much for the update! Everything works great until I build a District Crossing - then the game crashes. It doesnā€™t crash if I donā€™t run WeMod ā€¦ :frowning:

The Timberborn cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Hi :slight_smile: I visited Discord, they said to post hereā€¦ When I place a District Crossing, my game crashes - every time. I can play with mods on and they work GREAT, until I place the DC, and then bam, crash. :frowning: Any hope of fixing this issue? Thanks!

Is everything working for you now? Curious to know if Iā€™m the only one having an issue with the DC. Thanks.

When building the district crossing, disable the Easy Build mod to avoid crashing and when it is finish you can enable the mod again.

1 Like

Thank you !!!

After you have placed the new district center or crossing, you will not be able to turn on easy build again without the game crashing.

Hi, update 5 was released recently and from what I can see all cheats have been impacted from this and are currently unavailable but is not showing the New Version Available message (I canā€™t remember the exact phrasing used but shows when the cheats are for an older game version) on the page so far and not in the queue. Can this be added to the queue to be updated?

EDIT: I have tested again and it seems some are indeed working, must have bugged on me for some reason however either the Fast Build or Easy Build is not as I can no longer place items built in the map but need to have them be build by my workers so something in whichever one is responsible for this has changed with the update.

1 Like

Also would enjoy an update to this, update 5 apparently did narf all cheats. Unless you want an instant crash shortcut. Hah.

Thanks for all the work you put into this, and looking forward to an update.

1 Like

Hey fellow gamers,

Just wanted to share my experience as a newcomer to this awesome game ā€“ totally hooked! However, Iā€™ve noticed a minor hiccup when messing around with cheats, and I thought itā€™s worth mentioning.

So, the cheats work like a charm, but thereā€™s a little trade-off. When the WeMod app is running in the background, it seems to disable certain keyboard functions. The zoom, rotation, time control, and escape functions take a little vacation, but oddly, only the keystroke functions are affected. I can still happily rotate the screen using my mouse ā€“ no worries there.

Hi @Kranski985,

Iā€™ve got just shy of 80 hours in the game using WeMod for it all and Iā€™ve not had any problems with using these functions with it active. Iā€™d say it is probably worth trying a fresh install or verifying the files to try and correct as that is a weird one but if you are actively playing it then Iā€™d hold off as if it updates it to the latest v5 then the cheats donā€™t currently work until we get an updated version released.

Keys work for me just fine

1 Like

All of the cheats seem to be working ok for me.

Is that on the new Update 5 as well? I was doing a new Iron Teeth play as I wanted the full bad water map and the Science did work on a second attempt but the build and needs didnā€™t.

I have no idea why Iā€™m having the issues. But, as soon as I shutdown the WeMod app (whilst the game is still running) the issues go away and I am able to use the keyboard shortcutsā€¦

yes on update 5, and everything had been working when i first replied last night, although after i stopped playing for a few hours to take care of some household stuff, then came back to play again, the build cheats wouldnā€™t work anymore, and i still canā€™t get them back, but the needs and science cheats still seem to work fine.

the cheats definitely need updating