Timberman Cheats?

Hi, is there any possibility that Timberman Trainer on Steam will be created?

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Trainers are made based on their popularity within the community. This is determined by:

1. How many WeMod members have the game installed. The WeMod software detects this automatically.

2. How many WeMod members are following or have it added as a favourite.
    To follow the game, click “Notify Me” on the game’s page in the WeMod software.
    To favourite a game, click the star icon next to the trainer’s name in the WeMod software.

3. The number of boosts put into the game by Pro members to boost it further up the development queue when it appears there due to being determined as popular via the previous points.

Learn more about this system here: Game Queue & Boosts - WeMod Support .

Then how that looks. I mean is there any way that it will come out soon? And how it looks in terms of the number of players that have the game installed and want the trainer to come out?

Unfortunately we do not give out such information. There are too many factors which affects this.

Click the link in my post above to learn more about how trainers are made and how you can speed this up (we can see you haven’t clicked the link at the time of my reply).
And check out the current development queue in the WeMod desktop app by clicking the Queue tab in there. :slight_smile: