Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Inf.Skill Points
Inf.Stat Points
Fast Kill
Instant Skill Cooldown

everything still works. keep playing TQ. would be good to see cleaned map mod with all locations

1 Like

I get a black screen when I try to start the game with the cheats. Do the cheats work?

Run game yourself then click Play?

1 Like

When will you update Titan Quest Cheats and Grim Dawn. Not even one of them is working and trainers needs update.

When they’re voted?

i have this game through the xbox game pass for pc.

i do not know where the .exe file is at to try to circumvent the “incompatible title” section by linking it through the steam menu.

any help?

Ya its hidden pretty good same with recore was xbox game took long time to find it and even harder to find the saves.
Should be in c\ program files 86.

i have my games on the g drive due to a second hard drive

so i have no idea where it’d be at

It most likely wouldn’t work but windows games would be stored in the WindowsApps folder

it says i was denied permission to open that particular folder

Ya I had to play around with recore before. How bout start the game first then after game is running back out to desktop click play in wemod after
Probably will need a new trainer made

Yes, windows does that automatically, try Ptondos suggestion first and then you can try changing permissions

wemod has it listed as an imcompatible game.

and i can’t get into the folder to link the steam cheats to the windows version because the folder denies me access.

i managed to gain access to the cheats with titan quest (windows version) but only infinite health (has it listed as 8888/300) and infinite mana (300/300) work, the other cheats turn themselves off.

Ya figured it wouldnt work at all. Got lucky a couple even work.
Like we said it will probably need a new trainer made for xbox game pass.

some is better than none

1 Like

Yeah with PC game pass we’ll probably add voting for the windows versions as they’re generally incompatible with other trainer versions :slightly_smiling_face:

how do you guys even make game cheats when the file says you don’t have permission to edit the file?

that’s what metro exodus, bomber crew, the surge all say when i try to do to them, what i did with titan quest

Referring to the latest update on the cheats:
Regarding the extra XP cheat = The cheats work when creating a new character, but after reaching level 8 or 9 (5 - 10min into the game), the cheat stops working and has CORRUPTED the entire character. When launching the game through steam and playing that character without the cheats enabled after saving the game created, even NORMAL XP is not obtainable whatsoever when playing.

The XP cheats stops working - even when turned off and on again numerous times, or through several times launching the game. There are moments when it intermittently kicks back in, but that is very brief.

NO XP is granted in the game when playing or launching THE SAVED GAME either through the Wemod launcher or the steam launcher for that character after the cheat stops working. This means that character is corrupted and can no longer be played.

This was tried with playing game normally as well as with bounce mods used for xp gain and extra items.

Other cheats that do not function: Infinite mana doesn’t work at all, and neither does the infinite stats - even when changing the keys to turn them on. (default in game code locked the F8 key to something specific)

Titan Quest is my all time favourite game and I have completed it numerous times.
I was really hoping that you can fix these issues so I can try playing with an alternate side added to the game.