Titan Quest Anniversary Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I can’t find the latest version of the game free and don’t have the game on steam. Not sure how to update the trainer

No problem friends. Our Russian friends still have it. Last steam version (1.44) has been cracked two days ago. Here is the link:
http://rutor.is/torrent/579517/titan-quest-anniversary-edition-v-1.44-2016-pc-repack-by-mizantrop1337

Still waiting for trainer to be updated :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Titan Quest Anniversary Edition cheats have been updated! @Traxadel @FreddyFrey

Changes:

• Unlimited XP cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hello
thank you for your hard work almost everything works the unlimited skill points do not but the xp stat points gold mana and health all work just the skill points do not

1 Like

Thanks STN! Unlimited health and mana work for me now :slight_smile:

1 Like

steam recently updated to 1.44 last week i believe so far every cheat except the skill points seem to work of course the skill points is one of the things im interested in lol

Any chance of an update due to the latest expansion? Health and mana works mostly fine (crashes the game during loading screens every once in a while). Money, skill points and XP doesn’t work at all. :sweat_smile:

I thank you for the cheats but only Health and Mana is working :slight_smile:

guess this is probably dead now but whilst health and mana works the rest of it no longer works at all.
cheers.

Gonna push an update tonight

2 Likes

great stuff,thanks.

The Titan Quest Anniversary Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hi, i tried it now and i cant turn on the cheats ^^
i press the shortcuts or click on OFF but it doesnt makes or work ingame

Steam version?

Yes Steam ver.

Every time I activate the cheats for Titan Quest Anniversary, then go back to the game, the screen turns black and the music eventually stops playing. This has happened every time I’ve tried to use the cheats.

Looks like the game had an update

When can I expect the cheats to work with this update?

Whenever the dev had time to update the trainer for a less popular game

When versionguard comes out. If i update it now and it gets patched - twice the work for me. And it will get patched knowing its histroy.