Titanfall 2 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Titanfall 2
This is the official discussion topic of the Titanfall 2 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Reload - Unlimited Grenades
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Titan Leaps
5. Better Accuracy
6. Unlimited Jumps
7. No Recoil

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/21/2020
    Started development

• 09/21/2020
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Titanfall 2 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Anyway to separate No reload - Unlimited grenades?
Great trainer btw.

Hello there @MrAntiFun i love the trainer and everything was working just fine until i got to this mission and every time i tried exiting my Titan i kept getting this error and the game will just kick me to the main screen thank you…
mp/_titan_transfer.nut #201
[SERVER][1024416808] is greater than the weapon’s max clip size [4].

UPDATE ON THE BUG… It seems that by Restarting the mission gets rid off the error message I didn’t activate the unlimited ammo cheat to complete the mission and was able to exit the Titan not sure if by activating the cheat will Trigger the error again

9 Likes

Hi @MrAntiFun, thanks for the trainer. Unfortunately it makes the campaign unplayable. Similar to previously mentioned error, when exiting the titan the campaign crashes with the following error:
mp/_titan_transfer.nut #201
[SERVER][200] is greater than the weapon’s max clip size [4].
Restarting campaign did not work for me, not using the ammo cheats did not work for me. Is there a way to get this patched? Thanks for all you do.

4 Likes

I have run into a similar problem when disembarking the titan the game crashes when doing the logic process. it says something along the lines of clip size or ammo amount 200 when the max for the gun is lower. ive tried turning it off but it persists in the save file and wont let me pass.

1 Like

Need update please
the game keep crashing

2 Likes

Same here, cannot play anymore. Max clip size of 200 > 4.

1 Like

Why does it still mess with clip sizes when Unlimited Ammo and No Reload are both DEACTIVATED?

1 Like

We are unable to reproduce this error, are you trying to use it in multiplayer?

I don’t do multiplayer, it’s in the single player campaign. It seems to happen whenever you leave the titan and the weapon gets switched to your primary player weapon.

The number of clips previously stored gets set and causes an error because because it was stored as 200 when only 4 clips are allowed for the weapon. Sometimes it’s 96 instead of 200, I dunno. Might even be a bug in the game, no idea.

IMG_20210108_183931|666x500

1 Like

It really does. Everything works fine until a boss fight. Then the game realizes the cheats and makes it impossible to exit the titan. The minute you press to exit key “E” on a keyboard or “X” on a controller you get the stupid error popup. I can understand taking a stand against online players but I am not one of those I play alone and offline. This really sucks. I love this game. And at times I need a little help, which is what I get with the trainer. Please MrAntifun work on a successful fix. Ironic you make games fun to play and you’re called Antifun. SO even disabling the trainer you cannot proceed any further. The only way is to restart the chapter without the cheats.

1 Like

Everything works fine until a boss fight. Then the game realizes the cheats and makes it impossible to exit the titan. The minute you press to exit key “E” on a keyboard or “X” on a controller you get the stupid error popup. I can understand taking a stand against online players but I am not one of those I play alone and offline. This really sucks. I love this game. And at times I need a little help, which is what I get with the trainer. Please MrAntifun work on a successful fix. Ironic you make games fun to play and you’re called Antifun. SO even disabling the trainer you cannot proceed any further. The only way is to restart the chapter without the cheats. It’s not the weapons or a bug. It’s intentional on the developers part. They don’t want cheats. Unfortunately it’s causing more offline players not to play or buy the game.

2 Likes

Trainer not working can´t exit the titan.

2 Likes

I’m disappointed that the origin trainer has more/better cheats than the one for Steam has like the no cloak timeout. can you please add all the origin cheats to steam cheats? the current trainer for steam is almost useless because it doesn’t have as much of the good ones that origin has
\

1 Like

I have found the problem causing the game logic errors. Using the “instant cloak cooldown” cheat somehow messes with gun magazine sizes, so do not activate that cheat AT ALL COSTS if you want to avoid the crashes

4 Likes

Still not working. I tried to deactivate every cheat, still says the clip size’s too big. Please fix this asap. thanks

1 Like

Same issue. Even using God Mode results in a game logic max clip size crash to the main menu.

1 Like

Can we get an update to this trainer please? the game crashes when attempting to exit my pod after beating Kane, and also about max clip size, as others have pointed out.

3 Likes

To all that have been receiving an error after leaving their Titan. The error in question is regarding clip size (Titans don’t need that) so when you use the Unlimited Ammo (and no reload untested) cheat, it will overfill the reserves of the Titan’s weapon. Disabling this temporarily is the only way to fix it so far.

2 Likes