Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

@yakubng: Define CTD (https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/CTD) - - crashes to Desktop? If that’s the case, see the 2nd reply below. Close any processes you don’t need, as you’re hogging memory for nothing. And the trainer allocations occur in high-memory, hence the “NOT a 5-bytes JMP!” error in the console.

“funny how it says no trainer for your game version when last game update was weeks ago and trainer was added yesterday.” - - that is because there’s no proper way to identify the game’s version by WeMod; aside from looking in bottom-left in-game, can you tell me which version you have? “Latest” isn’t an accepted response.

so i launch the game through we mod, im in game, and when i try to enable the cheats they wont enable? am i doing something wrong?

1. Which cheats?
  2. Ctrl+Shift+D while in WeMod; tell me if you see this message when enabling some option: “NOT a 5-bytes JMP!” If so, then please close that ton amount of open processes you have via Task Manager.

all of them wont enable and i dont know why, i hit the kotkey to enable a cheat and nothing happens

i do have the warning of “This version may not be compatible with the trainer, would you like to try anyway?”

but other wise, immunity and resource works fine for me :smiley:

so thanks @SunBeam :smile:

@dean8855: Let’s talk when you confirm #2. Repeating what you said earlier doesn’t help.

now for some reason the cheats work

@dean8855: See the earlier explanation I gave @yakubng. That’s why they work or don’t work.

@everyone: UPlay version released. Identical trainer, just the launching is done differently. Try it out!

good work!!!:grinning: but can someone pulling it off the request board now,please and thank you.

I keep getting ‘failed to load cheats’ error.

I press play and it loads the game but whilst launching it gives me the error. Then while the game is open if I press play it gives the same error. I have the Uplay version.

Edit: I would have the most up to date version of the game, is that issue? I’ve got ‘3176580’

Make sure you Uplay folks are using the Uplay version of the trainer. It’s working perfectly. For me at least.

I have tried multiple method del the EAC stuff or replace or only run on Uplay on steam version game still not working…
I think there is some problem with v3176580

1 Like

There is no trainer for the latest Uplay version. That said I’m sure all good things come to those who wait.

Yay doesn’t work for Uplay version… :confused:

Doesn’t the Steam version just launch Uplay and make it launch the game anyways? Also, it gave me the ‘EAC not found’ error once, but another launch seems to have made it do whatever it needed to do.

So, it might just be me but it seems that the bypass isn’t working. I got it to work once and it worked beautifully but after reopening the game the check mark next to the play button will appear but none of the cheats will activate. Anyone know why that might be?

Doesn’t work for Uplay. The exact moment GRW loading screen appears, WeMod shows “We are having trouble loading cheats into game…”

Might be because I had to manually add path to GRW.exe because WeMod didn’t find it itself. Same was with AC Origins but cheats worked there.

EDIT: Nevermind! There are 2 same cheat tables from SunBeam and the first one is the one that doesn’t work and the second does.

My isn’t working i have the uplay version of the game just says it fails to load mods

You need to use the UPLAY version of the cheats.