Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

If i use the uplay version this happens… image

Use the right one !

https://community.wemod.com/t/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-wildlands-cheats-and-trainer-for-uplay/71742/7

i dont really know where to report bugs but i wanted this to get skill points and resources since its very tedious, but the “set tagged resource to 100 million” it just causes my game to crash the second i tag any resource whether it be a fuel truck or little communications crate or whatever. please fix or just turn the amount down to 1 mil. 100 mil must be a lot for the system to handle.

1 Like

@ptondo i use the right one

I have the steam version. Should i still use the uplay version of the cheat?

If you have the steam version use the steam version of the cheats. Check the console for errors(ctrl+shift+D)

if i use the steam version i get this error… image

It is not working for me either, i have the correct version installed and the client found my version of the game, but it still has issues loading the game with the cheats.

For anyone having issues, PM me on Discord and I’ll try to help via TeamViewer (yes, I will see your Desktop, move your mouse around, infect you with viruses and steal your data /sarcasm). Else, I won’t be able to do much from just posted text.

1 Like

Steam version won’t work. Currently gives me an error after hitting the play button which says " EAC not found." I assume its just the game version and I will wait for a trainer update.

could you decrease the 100 mil amount in the tag resources mod to 10 or 1 mil. i think 100 mil is too much and is the reason my game crashes everytime i tag a resource. thx

1 Like

yes, CTD means crash to desktop. how much memory are we talking about? I’ve tried closing unnecessary background apps. only STEAM and Uplay are left. “NOT a 5-bytes JMP!” still appear on wemod CTRL+SHIFT+D.

game version is 37650

^ That is WeMod saying allocation could not be done near game module :slight_smile: And we’re unable to control how your OS works. Will see if I can make the hooks 14-bytes big without breaking sensitive code.

oh i see. sorry if my question is stupid, i meant no disrespect. will try again later and see if there are anymore apps i can close.

Ctrl+Shift+D is one way to check if allocations were done in high-memory. Reason I put the debug message there, as I had a feeling that would be the only cause of crash, given everything works perfectly on my end. Might try the 14-bytes approach later on. As it stands for now, there’s only a bunch of you with this issue. Sorry, blame M$ :slight_smile:

Everything works but it’s causing the game to crash constantly. I’ve tried to single out a specific cheat but it does it with all of them. No big deal I know it’s an early trainer.

Currently I’m only interested about the two cooldown options, sync-shot and rebel syupport, and as such I tested only those two. The rebel cooldown seems to work as it should but sync-shot option immediately crashes when executing the sync-shot. Tested with latest patch in ghost mode, solo.

Hello so, it seems that whenever I try to use it, this message pops up
‘‘This game requires special file patching to use cheats, but we were unable to patch your game. Please close the game if you have it open. Otherwise, you may be running an unsupported version.’’
Now the thing is, I do have the latest version and yet it still won’t let me open the game through WeMod.
I hope you can fix this soon and thanks.

@everyone: We’re working on the far jmp issue. Just know this is an OS page allocation issue, not a trainer/WeMod problem. Happens with Cheat Engine as well. When allocations (whose result we cannot control; for now) happen close to the game module, the JMP that’s generated at the hook spot is 5 bytes big. Considering we “steal” 5 bytes from that location, those need to be copied in our code-cave and executed (the original instructions). All that is nice and dandy till a FAR JMP occurs, whereas 14 bytes are “stolen” from the original location. Below is the 5b vs. 14b difference, with explanations.

Let’s assume this location where I get several pointers to use for later:

When the normal 5 bytes hook happens, this is what the code turns into:

5 bytes for the JMP and 1 NOP to even out those 6 bytes you counted in the first picture. Now, all those 6 bytes you’ve seen in the first picture are here, inside the code-cave:

The reason you see 5 instead of 6 is CE’s ASM optimizer (40 53 = PUSH RBX; 53 = PUSH RBX as well). Below those you see a JMP that leads back below the initial JMP+NOP:

So this is the 5-bytes JMP, where the original bytes are copied in the cave and code evened out with the extra NOP.

Now let’s see what happens with FAR JMPs:

Same image as earlier.

And now let’s assume you open Shadows of the Tomb Raider and Assassin’s Creed: Origins at the same time with Wildlands. This is what may happen when the hook is applied:

See what the JMP looks like? Counting those bytes you’ll find that there are 14. Now… considering the hook is designed to backup 5 bytes in the cave, then return under those 5 assumed bytes, it will crash… because:

The JMP back lands on an invalid instruction.

Now you know why your game crashes whenever this happens :stuck_out_tongue:

BR,
Sun

1 Like