Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I followed every step mentioned from Veloxia earlier today.
Every cheat worked. Zero crashing. Played over 5 hours today.

2 Likes

When it installed the update, did you follow the bypass rules again? As it may have replaced the .dll file that is supplied with the bypass zip.

Thanks for the reply. I just re-downloaded the bypass zip and replaced the DLL and unfortunately iā€™m having the same crashing issue. To be clear, I was playing the game with wemod this morning and after closing it for a few hours, when I opened WEMOD, it said that wemod was installing an update. The game doesnā€™t appear to have been updated.

Figured I would update to answer the questions you asked in your post where you tagged a few people.

I moved the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll file into the correct folder after renaming the original file. Iā€™m then launching the Wildland Bypass.exe file. Then I click PLAY inside of Wemod. After the game is open and I load into single player campaign, any cheat I try to activate causes the game to crash after ~5 seconds. Hitting F1 for godmodeā€¦ ~5 seconds later the game crashes. Hitting F3 for unlimited ammoā€¦ ~5 seconds later the game crashes.

If I launch the game using wemod and start playing without activating any cheats, the game runs fine.

I canā€™t help but think whatever update was applied to Wemod is causing this issue. Control panel confirms that wemod was updated yesterday and is showing version 8.0.1

The game with cheats was running fine yesterday morning.
Thanks.

Do you have the same issues when you follow these instructions?

• Launch the bypass file
  • Launch the game from Steam
  • Once the game loads in, close the bypass
  • Then hit Play on WeMod

Just tried this. Opened bypass, opened game using Steam, closed bypass, clicked play in Wemod, and it actually caused the game to immediately crash without activating any cheats.

Tried it a second time and it crashed when I activated a cheat.

The app update was mainly for the user interface and the Save Cheats function, it had nothing to do with the trainers themselves.

Did you try whitelisting WeMod through your antivirus? I was able to load into the game and had no issues with crashing.

Thanks for the input.

I was able to get the cheats to work without the game crashing by:
Open bypass, open game using steam, when at the main screen, close bypass, open wemod and click play, use the function keys to activate cheats, then load into single player campaign. Game is functioning correctly now.

Iā€™m just not sure why it would have worked the way I was doing it yesterday morning and then not worked later in the day.

Either way, itā€™s working now with this method. Thanks for the help.

3 Likes

Itā€™s possible to have an update with more cheat for Ghost recon Wildland on steam ? Thx

ive followed all the steps but now it isnt doing anything,ive copied everything over,launched the bypass then launch via wemod but its doing nothing

Please launch the game through Steam, not through WeMod.

god mode isnā€™t wokring neither is no reload or unlimited resources?

Unlimited resources is not working i get 16k every time i mark a supply but it goes away when i spend it

Have Steam version but use Origin trainer.

Open Wildland Bypass.exe" (seems to work without doing this also).

Press play on Wemod.

After Wildlands Sync Window, Steam will pop a window saying Wildlands is attempting to launch with the optional parameters shown below

-eac_launcher

Press OK.

Close Wildland Bypass.exe when small Wildlands load window appears.

Only tested using these below.

Super Accuracy

Unlimited Drone Battery

Unlimited Drone Range

Remove Sync Shot Cooldown

Remove Rebel Support Cooldown

hey i tested it with origin and there is only the fast mode tier who works. thx

hello i installed the cheat and played for awhile and i wanted to play with friends ā€¦ how do i reverse back to normal ? NEED HELP !

Hello~

1. Remove the file EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll from the EasyAntiCheat folder in the main game directory.
  2. Rename the file EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak to EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll
  3. Game should be fine to launch now.

why cant we get the table that origin has? as ive already played the game on console and just want to be back where i left of, but on pc saves cant be transferred, so i have to grind it out again. cant we just get the table that the origin version has?

Hey, I was wondering why the trainer went from 23 cheats to just 10 cheats. I would like to use vehicle god mode, but this option is not there in the newest trainer.

The origin trainer is outdated and created by a trainer creator who is retired. As such the trainer was recreated.