Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey, so I have been using the WeMod trainer for Wildlands for about a week and it worked perfectly before, but now when I press F1 for example to enable god mode or any other cheat the game just crashes. I have installed the EAC bypass and ran the bypass as well. I also leave the bypass running while the game is loading and only close it when the game is fully loaded.

The bypass is just for getting the game to start, to be clear. I was confused about when to shut it off as well at first, but once you see the full window come up you’re good.

I can attest to your comments; the trainer seems to perform very poorly since I first started using it today (2/20/2022). Nonstop, seemingly random game crashes.

As for function, I have tested God Mode, No Recoil, Undetected and Teleport to Waypoint and they all work fine. Unlimited Resources does not seem to work, however, even after spending/acquiring resources.

1 Like

Also, this FPS mod uses an EAC bypass .DLL that enables CE without requiring the launch of an .exe bypass. No idea if something like that could be implemented with a dedicated trainer through WeMod but it might be a bit easier on the user’s end.

"EastantiCheat not found"how to solve this problem?

1 Like

“EasyantiCheat not found”how to solve this problem?

with the trainer i hope can add an cheat
just for add exp or some can add more exp(or Tier exp) when something finish
i use the CE cant find those data to change

mostly all of us are looking for tier mode exp cheat or something at all that’s gonna get us prestige points

Is it working normally today? If it doesn’t work, is there a solution?

1 Like

the TCGRW mod is giving an error. The message “We’re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting the game, or pressing Help for more info”.

I followed all the recommendations on the site, deactivated the antivirus, restart the game, and everything else.

The MOD is not working. I bought the WeMod Pro just for this game.

I’m waiting for a feedback. Thanks!

Did you follow the instructions to bypass the anticheat?

Appears to work for Steam. Though the directory location were different on my PC. But the trainer appears to work otherwise.

when i look for the file in EasyAntiCheat mine is a .Sys file how do i get around this??

I’m encountering really bad framerate playing with the trainer

i dont see the wildland bypass.exe file?

coudl you tell exactly what you did? I have problems too

The bypass or the trainer just straight up crashes my game on the spot

MrAntiFun I notice while upgrading weapons that it wont keep infinite resources. They still get spent, other than that the mod works near perfect, though I do hope for steam version to have 28 cheats again 1 day.

Also to those who also wanna play multiplayer on wildlands add me TheGhostOfDusk

So this is the only games I’ve had issues running via WeMod, the splash screen appears and it looks likes it’s running but then the splash screen disappears but the button on the WeMod tab still shows as ‘Playing’ despite no game window being shown, any ideas, Thanks

Open the game folder and launch the game from the loader, Once the game loads up press play on the trainer .