Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Would it be possible for an infinite prestige credits cheat?

3 Likes

When I opened the game after following the steps someone else had insructed since this wasn’t working, easy anti cheat wasn’t working

ay blokes, game just keeps crashing for me when i press play on the wemod launcher.

1 Like

Hey!
All cheats work fine with me, but when I want to use the Recourse or Skill Points cheat, it crashes. So when i enable it, then go to the skill section and want to upgrade some, the game crashes. All the other cheats are fine working. Does anyone have an idea or is this common since the last update?

Can anyone tell me if the god mode will allow me to ride the train? I really, really want to ride the train and there is no way to do it for any long period of time.

Hey ! can u fix or update the mod for lastest version ?
because everything work except resources option !! I always lost them when upgrade weapons.
I hopefully this post can make it happen…

My game crushed when applying cheats in ghost mode, but story mode works fine…anyone know how to fix this?

Only fix an update on this cheat, the error is not on your side.

yeah got it to work once now game just crashes all the time

I had it working yesterday went into online mode revalidated my files made sure everything worked properly before going offline and running them. Cheats are broken and needs updating. Probably has something to do with EAC updates. Is it possible for this to be fixed or are they ‘too old’.

There have not been any EAC updates and the trainer is still working properly.

How can the community fix the crashing the lot of us are experiencing I have tried reinstalling the game and other fixes listed in the comments but the cheats cause crashes for myself and many others.

Actually the game was updated on 14 December 2020 (incl. EAC libraries), and this trainer does not support the DLC as well, so is outdated yes.

Cause the last trainer update was 23 Match 2020.

Even if they changed EAC it wouldn’t matter as a bypass is required which means EAC isn’t active. I’m not sure why you say it doesn’t support the DLC because it definitely does. Game updates do not always mean a new trainer is required.

Please check the rest of the thread, other staff members have provided solutions.

Then I guess we will keep having issues with crashes and options not working in DLC…

2 Likes

Either WeMod or the trainer is very unstable.
My PC roughly after 20 minutes of playing goes into blue screen death with various error codes. Even better sometimes its goes into blue screen even earlier.
Is there a way to fix this or not ?

God mode mod crashes my game and blows up my pc. Plz update these cheats

what is god mode

What are these solutions?