Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

As far as I know if you launch UPlay offline mode it will not load your saved game.

After using the right folders, did your game work with the trainer and not crash?

Still crashing when enabling godmode

yeah this is crashing when I load in the game and then turn any cheat on

Hi. I donā€™t know how to bypass EAC, I was trying to unistall it but when I tried to open wemod
and load it it didnā€™t work I tried to find answers to that but I just canā€™t seem to find oneā€¦
only that says is ā€œWeā€™re having trouble loading the cheats into your game. Try restarting
the game, or pressing ā€˜helpā€™ for more infoā€.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Bypassing the EAC does not involve deleting or uninstalling anything.

The instructions are in the ā€œNotesā€ tab of the trainer, which you were forced to read before you could use the trainer for the first time. Click the ā€œNotesā€ tab if youā€™ve forgotten it.

They can also be found in the second post of this thread. Thereā€™s also a video tutorial there.
Click here: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam - #2 by MrAntiFun. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works, thank you <3

wellā€¦ now itā€™s just crashing after activating cheats

1 Like

Hey, could we have the same options from the Origin platform to the Ubisoft platform?

1 Like

can you notify author that trainer donā€™t work for now - activating cheats in-game close (minimize without possibility to go back, but game process stiil alive) or crash the game immideatly, activating in lobby crash the game right after clicking Startā€¦?

considering he reacts poorly to any suggestion that the trainer doesnā€™t work for this particular game donā€™t expect this one to be functional in the future (and yes, I am talking about when the instructions are followed perfectly, this is a crash ridden mess and we all know it)

hi, thanks for mrantifun for all the cheats! awesome jobā€¦ for wildlands, god mode isnā€™t workingā€¦ every other cheat works, god mode just turns off by itself if pressed. or did i activate it the wrong way?

Unlimited Skill points and Resources donā€™t work.

Hi, can you add those (origin version) cheat but for ubisoft version please.

1. God Mode
  2. No Damage
  3. Immunity
  4. Unlimited Ammo & Items
  5. No Reload
  6. No Recoil
  7. Super Accuracy
  8. Clip Decrease
  9. Unlimited Drone Battery
  10. Unlimited Drone Range
  11. Remove Sync Shot Cooldown
  12. Remove Rebel Support Cooldown
  13. Read Resources
  14. Enable Teleporter
  15. Teleport
  16. Instant Max Level
  17. Fast Tier One
  18. Gasoline
  19. Medicine
  20. Comm Tools
  21. Food
  22. Acquire Skill Points
  23. Edit Skill Points
2 Likes

what i like to see is faster reload instead of no reload

Can i revert my game back to normal by deleting the custom eac.dll and removing the ā€œ.bakā€ from the original? Also, side question; If i have unlocked all the skills before doing this, will i get banned when returning to campaign, even in offline mode?

Yes, you can revert back by doing that. We are not aware of any bans from doing this.

The EAC bypass doesnā€™t work. Canā€™t join friends with this trainer activated.

The trainer is for single-player only.

Hello i was wondering if it is possible to make these mods for Xbox PC version now its on gamepass?

Game pass is just the uplay version. It should have forced you to install uplay

1 Like