Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon Wildlands
This is the official discussion topic of the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. No Reload
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Grenades
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Unlimited Resources
7. No Recoil
8. Better Accuracy
9. Undetected
10. Teleport to Waypoint

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

You must use a bypass for the game anticheat to be able to use the trainer. The bypass files and explanation on how to use them are included, Updated as of 9/22/2023 Link

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/22/2018
    Started development

• 09/22/2018
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 09/25/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/25/2018

• 09/26/2018
    Set Tagged Resource to 10 Million cheat added

• 01/03/2019
    Read Resources cheat added
    Gasoline cheat added
    Medicine cheat added
    Comm Tools cheat added
    Food cheat added

• 03/29/2019

• 03/23/2020
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Unlimited Grenades cheat added
    Unlimited Skill Points cheat added
    Unlimited Resources cheat added
    Better Accuracy cheat added
    Undetected cheat added
    Teleport to Waypoint cheat added
    Updated notes

• 09/22/2023
    Updated notes

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

EAC bypass Download link updated on 9/22/2023
wildland.zip (104.3 KB)

information:-
First open game folder then open EasyAntiCheat folder and rename “EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll” to “EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak”, Then copy the file “EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll” included with the bypass to the EasyAntiCheat folder

Update as of 9/22/2023:-
Don’t use the old “Wildland Bypass.exe” , Replace “EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll” as instructed above, Then replace “rungame.exe” with the custom loader included in the attachment above, Don’t forget to rename the existing “rungame.exe” to “rungame.exe.bak”, Then launch the game as usual

35 Likes

The Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 10 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

8 Likes

Good

1 Like

Thanks so much, got the game on pc a few days ago only to realize the other trainer wouldn’t work and I would have to grind through the game again.

2 Likes

…in Windows 10, how can i change 32 bit version to 64…?..it’s was 64, don’t understand how it’s switched to 32…

1 Like

You need to read the trainer notes.

…yeah, i did, just my question is not clear, sorry…i have a Windows 10 64 bit, and i used the trainer before, but now, when i tried to use it again it’s says “the trainer is developed for 64 bit version and your game is running 32 bit”. I never changed anything, so just wondering, how is my game switched for 32 bit…?

3 Likes

i followed the instructions and did everything right and nothing worked

4 Likes

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! YES!!! Thank you!!! MrAntiFun, you have always been my goto/one-stop provider of trainers. Thank you so much!

Now I can finally conquer Ghost Mode without losing 30+ hours of my life!

test so far:
-god mode = crash
-no reload = fine
-unlimited ammo = fine
-unlimited grenades = fine
-unlimitd skillpoints = set to 15 after activation / works fine
-unlimited ressources = pre-value was 42k 45k 5k 8k, after activation i think it was 42k 16k 16k 14k, ressources still deplete while using, crash after picking up new ressources, crash when used with unlimited skillpoints and you try to spend skillpoints (no crash when unlimited skillpoints is unactive and you spend points)
-no recoil = fine
-better accuracy = fine
-undetected = fine
-teleport = fine (key collides with preset hotkey for ‘photo mode’)

All ‘fine’ option work perfectly well together, too.
Tested with standard mode and tier one active.

9 Likes

but there already a file named “EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll.bak”. do i rename the .dll and overwrite the existing .dll.bak or what?

Hi guys. :slight_smile: I’m having an issue in changing the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll to a bak file. I already have a file named this, and when I try to rename it, it asks do I want to put a 2 on the end of file. But’s it the same thing, know what I mean? In the video I don’t see where YOU had the same reaction as I did. Any help as to how I can do this? Do I just delete that file and replace it with the one for the trainer? Thanks a lot. :slight_smile: Van

Game keeps freezing anyone having the same problem?

4 Likes

I got it worked out. Deleted one of the files. :slight_smile:

I have it happen sometimes also. Even when I wasn’t using Wemod.

Works beautifully

Do i need to start the bypass ever time i open the game?

I’m pretty sure you do, but that is easy. :slight_smile:

Still having some trouble can load the game and play fine without wemod but as soon as i start the trainer the game freezes. not sure how to fix this have tried a few things.

5 Likes

not working on cracked wild lands, it says it cant detect whether the game is on or not