Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Ubisoft

I’ll give it a try again. I did set the waypoint to a location but the mobile app isn’t working. I’ll try again on both the PC and Mobile trainer and let you know if it works or not.

As of today, my game keeps crashing as soon as I enable cheats

it keeps saying I’m running the 32 bit version

1 Like

@kingwilfre
Try launching the game first. When on the main menu alt+tab to WeMod, press Play then alt+tab back to the game. This usually resolves that issue. :slight_smile:

and now it says unknown file version and keeps crashing

Make sure you’ve followed the bypass instructions too:

(Instructions are from the Steam version but still apply to the Uplay version).

1 Like

So I’m assuming none of these methods work for the epic launcher version? essentially waiting for the request of the game to be fullfilled? Also, thank you guys for the hard work put into these mods.

You can try this trainer with the Epic version of the game, but we can’t guarantee it’ll work.
There is a very healthy number of votes for the Epic version, so hang tight. You can also use your WeMod referral link (found in your desktop app) to invite your friends who play the game to pop over and vote too. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, feel free to grab some freebies while you wait: https://community.wemod.com/c/general/deals/24 :slight_smile:

I guess thoses cheats won’t work for Golem Raids or I’ll be detected if I use them in Raids?
thank for your time!

Raid is, I believe, an online co-op feature. WeMod does not provide hacks for online games, only cheats for single player offline games.

Attempting to use a trainer online, even though the chances of it working are close to zero, can still potentially trigger anti-cheat bots which have the ability to auto-ban. We don’t recommend cheating online nor do we condone it.

understood Ravenfyre. Thnaks for your answer

I am still having the same issue running the trainer again. I was able to run it before just as you mentioned but it looks like it might be something else.

Hi all,

Trainer is working perfectly, big thanks to MrAntiFun. Was just wondering if there might be an update coming with EXP Boost or Instant Max Level or something similar? Thanks!

where do i find the file download ??

If you read the very first post in this thread, it directs you to here for the bypass download: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The God Mode keeps toggling off. Anyone has that problem?

Could change the
Unlimited resources for some 100K?

God mode does not work it makes the game crash instantly and also anytime I try to get resources from moving trucks or flying the airplanes the game crashes. Everything else works fine.

2 Likes

golem and raids are both breakpoint, this is wildlands, this is the better one of the two

start game with the GRW exe, it starts the game in 64 bit mode.