Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

can the developer at least add cheats that allow unlimited money

Unfortunately this developer is no longer with Team WeMod.

I apologize for missing this fact last time I posted, I misread and thought it was for breakpoint.

The trainer would have to be remade entirely by another developer for the cheat to be added :slightly_frowning_face:

Well can anyone notify any other developer like MRANTIFUN or STN OR Stinger to remade the whole cheat. Yes I know it’s Christmas so don’t worry about it, anyone that will be doing this(if so) can do this after new year. Please do it at least at some point of time>:

Yes we will let them know like you said its holidays so mite take a little time for mrantifun , stingerr , or reppin even to pick this up.

Yea this cheat table crashes the game when you shoot someone. Going to have to wait for a new DEV to pick this up.

1 Like

Do not use the unlimited vehicle health and it won’t crash.

1 Like

2020.01.30 After update. It seems EAC bypass method does not work.
Is there any solution?

3 Likes

This is a known issue and is being looked into

4 Likes

It appears that the latest update of Wildlands has removed the EasyCheat software. As such the trainer thinks the game didn’t load and doesn’t work.

4 Likes

yes I confirm the trainer doesn’t work anymore

2 Likes

is this mod going to be made again?

3 Likes

Possibility that the trainer be updated? Please.

2 Likes

Please updated thx!!! i need it!!!

1 Like

if for each update we have to pay for vote. I don’t know if I keep my pro account

3 Likes

Would be nice to have this trainer updated!

Greetings to all from the Land Down Under,

EAC software has not been removed, trainer is not working due to version mismatch. Current trainer version is 1.17, Wildlands current version after 30/01/2020 update is 1.21

As a pro user you get 100 wemod points each time you use the app to cheat in a game, these points can be converted to wemod tokens for voting. So technically you do have to pay to vote for an upgrade. Besides nothing in life is free.

I have started a request to update in the wemod app, if you would like the trainer updated faster jump in and vote a few tokens to elevate the priority to the trainer developers.

To the trainer developers and the team at wemod; great work guys, appreciate your work.

1 Like

If you are playing other games and using wemod cheats you should get 100 wemod points each time you use the app…but you have to be a pro user for these rewards, not sure what you get if you are not a pro user. About your lost points talk to some of the moderators (ptondo or instinct) they may be able to help you out

Being Pro increases rewards by 2x, or in other words by 50%. Pro get 100 WePoints for playing a game with WeMod once every 24 hours, so non-Pros get 50 WePoints. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ubisoft changed something with EAC so we will need to research it again and find another bypass. We have a creator that plans to look into this as soon as possible. Until then I’m going to lock this thread so my reply doesn’t get buried.

20 Likes