Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands Cheats and Trainer for Origin

This trainer no working more in GRW Steam. like don’t show any a error/warn. nothing. Updated 25-05: ~Manual bypass working fine. but WeMod tranier last version is broken.

Hello,

very good job

but i have a problem with no relaod and no recoil

Hi guys
I have a Problem to start the game …
it opens the loading window but it does not continue …
Does anyone have a solution for this?

after the latest update on the game, “no Damage” doesnt work anymore

Looks like the trainer also needs an update:

…well…until the last week was working good, but now the game is crushing when you do first shot at the enemy…

Yep I have the same issue on uplay.

MOD/CHEAT NOT WORKING ANYMORE

When activated, first Shot fired, Game keeps Crashing EVERY single Time (Tested about a Dozen Times, with changed Settings!).

Pls take it off or mark it as not working - to prevent further troubles and anger!

I can’t find any cheat that makes it crash. Please enable them 1 at a time until you find what causes the crash.

As of July 2019 Ubisoft did something…in any event the trainer works great provided you first go to your EasyAntiCheat file and repair it. Now leave it alone. Now always, always, always go to Ubisoft and put the game in offline mode. It took me awhile to realize that you absolutely must have the game offline or Steam and Ubisoft will fight each other to the end leaving you holding the sack. Go offline and all is well. I had to mess around with this trainer for several hours before the light bulb came on…go offline grasshopper. Grin!! Also remember to go repair EasyAntiCheat so the automatic software can properly work. Now each time you decide to play the game, before you activate Wemod…go to Ubisoft and go offline otherwise you will have no end of problems.

Works for me.
Cheers!
Kit

1 Like

thanks @KitCarson16

@Chris please read all the comments in the section - its NOT WORKING to the majority of the users in here! you have to find out by yourself what and why, im not a programmer, im a paying customer that informs you, that the product you offer, is not functioning - and not only for myself, but for the majority of your clients in here, using it for that specific game! im sorry, if it sounds a bit harsh, but i have a job in real life and cant make your QA work at all. i took your offer to spare time and get faster to the goal, because i work. thanks for understanding!

1 Like

I cannot get the game to crash on any of the platforms we support. I would verify file integrity then try again. The only difference between my game and yours is mine is a fresh install.

As for it not working for the majority, there have been 3 reports of issues since the game update. I understand it is frustrating when something doesn’t work correctly but I can’t reproduce the issue you’re having.

@Chris I am getting the same crash as dm2507. When I got the Tier one enabled in-game but not as a cheat. Now when the game crashes I have to close completely out of ubi-soft program. Here is the cheats I have enabled God Mode, No Damage vehicle, No Reload, No Recoil, Super Accuracy, Unlimited Drone Battery, Unlimited Drone Range, Remove Sync Shot, Remove Rebel Cool-down.

So I am now 20 minutes into a fresh play-through and found out that the cause of the crash. The No Damage Vehicle cheat is at fault.

Thanks for your report, I’ll forward this in case @chris missed it so we can run more tests to confirm and find a fix :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi i would like to ask if is there any option to do this trainer 24options ??
by adding one potion to get some prestige points ??
thanks for answer.

can confirm this cheat is the culprit for crashing my game as well.

We have a dev currently looking into this :+1:

I have done everything in the instructions for Steam from SunBeam but as soon as I shoot at opponents or civilians the game crashes

what can I do to stop this happening? :sweat_smile:

Don’t use the vehicle health cheat. Someone said that is what is causing it to crash.

1 Like