Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tomb Raider
This is the official discussion topic of the Tomb Raider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Add Salvage
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Add XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 10/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/28/2021

• 12/20/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

It doesn’t work now. The game is broken by health cheat.

1 Like

Did it work in v1?

The experience cheat doesnt work for some reason.

Did you bring up the map?

Hi,

With the latest Steam version, the Infinite Health cheat does not seem to work.

Unlimited Ammo, Add Salvage, Unlimited Skill Points work. Have not tested the other two yet.

EDIT: No Reload also works.

/R

1 Like

Well, as we can all see the last post was Dec’ 17. Here we are in July 18, and the Unlimited Health cheat still doesn’t work. Hope to see it get fixed soon.

I doubt this old game had an update. Do you have the steam version? What happens when you try to activate health?

Oh i can tell you that it does work i play this game all the time never had a problem with any of the cheats

1 Like

STN, I have the Steam version. I tried enabling it before the game starts and after it starts, it just doesn’t work for me.

What version are you using ptondo? Mine is the Steam version.

Yes mine is steam version.

there is 2 cheats that are not working the unlimited health and the add xp everything else is working great.

Where did you get your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have the game on Steam.

I know the health hasn’t worked in a while , but all the other work perfect for me
Can vote but game is pretty old for dev to update it
Actually just played this and rise of tomb raider after watching the movie lol

why infinite health is not working it shows activated but I still die please help me troubleshoot my issue I have game on steam updated to latest version

Is there an option to vote for an update?

If I remember infinite health never did work from day one. I dont use health but remember it didnt work

nope it is in my compatible trainer list