Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Is it just me or unlimited ammo still not working :melting_face:

It’s not you it’s still not working

remind me why we are paying for pro :roll_eyes:

Thanks for the update really am grateful on all the work you do (from the standalone trainers back in the day and the WeMod updates).

Just wish to let you know the oxygen doesn’t activate and while I’ve not tested the ammo properly (only dabbled due to finishing the game with original guns) I’ve noticed the ammo count decreasing when I’ve done weapon specific achievements.

Thank you for making a trainer for this game, just wanted to mention when I use One hit kills it does not register the kills on the stat screen/compass. I hope you will be able to fix this issue.
Would also be really grateful if you could add a super jump. Thank you!

Uh oh, looks like Patch 2 broke the trainer. Only infinite items work.

1 Like

Yes, I can confirm the trainer does not work any more. Can we vote somewhere for an update? Currently, the trainer is not in the queue.

1 Like

The only way to put it on (i think) is by boosting it. I don’t want to pay for pro, so I’m out of luck…
I really hope it gets updated, I want to mess around in the game!

Hey just wondering if this will be made compatible with epic at some point, i would love to use this.

None of the mods are working for Tomb Raider 1-3 Remastered Starring Lara Croft. I hope they are working on it

Thank You

As far as I know, I can only boost it, if it is in the queue for updates. This is currently not the case, unfortunately.

If we want this on the queue, we have to hit “Notify Me”! Then, boost it! (when on queue)

I already did this.

Clicking Notify Me will not place the game in the queue. Games must be tested and confirmed broken by a tester before they enter the queue.

When will there be an update? They haven’t been working for about a week now.
F1,F3,F4 and F5 don’t work since the update

1 Like

The game is still in the queue for testing. And as Chris has said, once tested and confirmed not to be working, that’s the only time it will be added to the queue that needs updating. We cannot provide an ETA for updates.

The Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Unlimited ammo doesnt work in TR1.

It works in TR2/3

Thanks for the update, MrAntiFun, I can confirm with Xanderman99, that TR1’s infinite ammo is still broken, but works fine for TR2/3. Shame, I was looking forward to going all magnums blazing in TR1, but oh well, better luck next time. :grin:

If you want (mostly) infinite ammo in TR1, go to the link: https://www.nexusmods.com/tombraidertrilogyremastered/mods/285.
Be aware that you need an account to download it. When you do download it, you can choose your save game, then go to “edit” and set “maximum ammo”. You need to restart the game for changes.