Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft
This is the official discussion topic of the Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Items
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Unlimited Ammo
5. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/17/2024
    Started development

• 02/17/2024
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 03/14/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/20/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
3 Likes

Awesome, thanks!!! Appreciate it!

At the risk of sounding ungrateful or needy (not meant that way! ) any chance for ‘fun’ cheats like ‘climb anywhere’ or ‘superjump’? I remember my Xplorer on the ps1 had those and it was an absolute blast

1 Like

I’m happy this game actually those three games has been given a chance to shine again games I grew up on and thank you guys for the trainer God bless I love wemod

thank you for your hard work and all you do

1 Like

thank you very much for the trainer! was wondering is it possible to add a cheat related to timers/speed run?

Unlimited ammo doesn’t seem to do anything. I’m currently playing the first game and I only have the shotgun. :frowning_face:

Edit:
I tested it by spawning the guns in, with the cheats. On a new save on all 3 games

It doesn’t work with anything from Tomb Raider I.
With Tomb Raider II doesn’t work with Grenade Launcher and Harpoon Gun.
And nothing from Tomb Raider III

2 Likes

I notice it too maybe they fix it soon i hope

hoping they fix it soon maybe

super jump would be awesome, dont want to climb anywhere with this crap controls.

1 Like

HEYYYYYYY ITS not crap controls if you playing on tank it ment to play on tank

ITS not crap controls if you playing on tank it ment to play on tank

Yeah please fix unlimited ammo :slight_smile:

1 Like

The cheats are great thanks guys but the camera angles and controls make the game so difficult, really need a jump height cheat to reach timed areas, its so frustrating lol. Having a blast with the game though.

1 Like

some high stuff require some glitch like In the OG game and tank control is the way to go BTW photo mode allow you to move you cam anywhere so

Yep, same here :+1:

@MrAntiFun Thanks for the trainer, even without the unlimited ammo :wink:

weird thing is unlimited ammo worked perfectly fine but now they don’t? hope it gets fixed soon. also a cheat related to timers/speed run would be great.

1 Like

Thanks for the trainer, it works very well except for the balls, otherwise I may be a little late but is it possible to put a code to jump higher? Thank you.

1 Like

The Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Thought it had been updated with more cheats there lol.