Torchlight II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Torchlight II
This is the official discussion topic of the Torchlight II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Unlimited Pet Health
4. Unlimited Pet Mana
5. Instant Skill Cooldown
6. Set Level Exp
7. Set Fame Exp
8. Set Stat Point
9. Set Skill Points
10. Set Dexterity
11. Set Strength
12. Set Vitality
13. Set Focus

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/26/2019
    Started development

• 12/26/2019
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 01/09/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Torchlight II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 13 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Hello, the game crashes when I activate wemod “playing” specifically; when I click on the window for torchlight II in the taskbar to re-expand it, it crashes.

edit: ok so I set the game to windowed mode which allowed the mod to be activated without minimizing the game which did not crash! However, the unlimited health does not seem to work. The unlimited mana and set stats do work.

1 Like

Also can’t get pass level 28 with (set level exp) I could be doing something wrong though.

The unlimited health option does not work for me as well.

I’ve forwarded these issues to the developer :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Torchlight II cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

Thank You

I think I may be forgetting something but none of the cheats are working. I’m using latest WeMod app.
I have changed the toggle keys so commands would not activate. I’m playing single player.

Is there any way you could raise the exp level? as it is you cannot get past lvl 72. it maxes out at 10mil and there’s still a ways to go. and any chance of a money cheat?

2 Likes

Currently not working for me every time I run Torchlight II it just crashes just in a matter of seconds I can’t even run the game without mods either it will just crash. Please fix I’d really like to play Torchlight II again

If you can’t run the game without cheats activated then it isn’t a WeMod issue. Please verify file integrity.

can you add an option for add gold

1 Like

Love you guys so much. But we really need a gold cheat please. Anyway you can add it in?

2 Likes

Dont know what is going on, but whenever I activate any cheats, or even activate Wemod with no cheats, my EXP goes to the negative, and makes it impossible to level up. Cheats need an update probably

When I start the game, the mods are loaded as long as I am in the first starting menu (the first window that appears where you choose whether you want to start with or without mods) and in the mod loader where I choose the mods.
As soon as the game itself opens, mods are unloaded, WeMod goes from “Playing” to “Play”.

Can this be fixed or did I overlook something I need to do?

Still not working as of 6/24/23

Hi, are you using the latest version which is 1.25.9.5?

All mods works fine for me.

hasnt not been working for me. No issue i am not using Wemod after this is done There is a better place to get cheats. They do not lie about themselves Like wemod does There straight hacks that goes against Everyone’s online Fun factor.

Just joined the community and saw this post. I see you posted from 6 months ago but if you still need help, it works if you use wemod to run the game. After starting the game from the first menu and the actual game is running, go back to wemod and press play again and it should work.