Windows store versión soon?

1 Like

Hello
its not working
I can see the game and playing
But I am not able to activate any thing

same thing goes with grimdawn

1 Like

Not working. I have the steam one . Game plays but cant activate anything.

1 Like

It-s not working anymore with the new CURSED CAPTAIN update … Too bad

Not working. Update please, I have the steam one.

The Torchlight III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

the trainer don,t work none of the cheats work

1 Like

I’m afraid that steam version isn’t working.

I’ve just tried out the updated version on my steam copy, and I can confirm that the “unlimited health” option doesn’t work, it toggles, stays toggled, but I still take damage. Otherwise there’s only good news, the other options all work, some with a slight delay compared to others, but that’s never an issue. (many thanks for that) :smiley:

P.S. Yes, I’ve tried the trainer on single player, on my steam copy, on a brand new, and old character, on multiple maps, different difficulties, same outcome every time…god mode wasn’t working.

1 Like

@unfundedsarturn | @Razjel | @knolty

This has been passed on.
In the meantime, please do the following and let us know if anything changes:

1. Click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer.
  2. Make sure the most recent trainer in this list is selected. If it isn’t select it and try again.

If the most recent trainer was already selected or nothing changes when it is selected:

1. Launch the game first via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+Tab back to the game.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back with an update. :smiley:

I’ve checked the trainer version, it was on the most recent one (06/05/2021), so I went on to try out the second advice, lanched the game via Steam, waited 5 minutes, alt-tabbed, activated the trainer, went back, activated “unlimited health”…no changes, the option is still no working as it should.

I can confirm that I am seeing the same thing, the unlimited health cheat is not working (and that’s the only one I am interested in). That’s too bad, I really like the WeMod UI but too many cheats are not working for too many games so I have to go back to CheatHappens, I hope one day I don’t have to do that anymore…

It’s not only Unlimited Health, but all other cheats as well.

pls update

The company that was working on this was bought out by another one and will no longer be working on the game. So, they sent the game back to the ip holder who has to either find/hire another company to take over, let the game stay as is, or work on it themselves. This means that there will probably not be any updates for a decent time and once the cheats get updated they should stay working for a while. :slight_smile:

So is the cheats working as of right now? Thinking of getting the game can anybody confirm is the cheats are working? Thanks

Please check the Info section of the trainer before spamming the same thing over and over. We are aware that there are issues with the trainer even after the update which is why it is in the queue.

The Torchlight III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

for me not working for build 6655570

working thanks for the update