Total Conflict: Resistance Cheats and Trainer for Steam

as 07/14/2023 no they are not working at all, maybe a reup could be nice

The combat cheats are great, works quite well for the directly controlled units, otherwise all ai troops around you donā€™t benefit. One man army style.

Could really use more strategic/global map cheats besides the single option of ā€˜game speedā€™ such as infinite resources (including reserves), increasing selected settlements population, instant construction and instant research.

In itā€™s current state, the trainer/cheats are very limited and bare bones for ensuring you have someone with equipment for anti-infantry and anti-tank, and just go ham with the OMA cheats we have. Great fun but frustrating when you want your whole nation OP, not just one man in manual combat.

Cheers very much lads.

2 Likes

21/07/23 V0.50.0 none of the cheats working now, not even in direct control

1 Like

Unlimited Health works on all units, Unlimited Ammo, No Reload, Unlimited Grenades only work on infantry units. Thank you for your work! Are there any plans to add more features? Like unlimited ammo for tanks and other vehicles?

1 Like

The mods do not work as of the most recent update. Activating them breaks the direct control feature. The gun animations dont work and neither do the no reload or unlimited ammo cheats.

1 Like

Hello sir,

Can you update your mods for the new update Total Conflict Resistance ?

1 Like

this has taken almost a week, whatā€™s going on, is stingerr away or something? (i mean no disrespect, i just ask cause i am curious)

please add fast build and unlimited resource in global mod

i donā€™t think itā€™s possible for resources, i tried using a program and it seems like one needs to select a city to change a resourceā€™s value, the total resources is based on all resources you have in any city or village, therefore it cannot be changed as the cities are many. (i think the ID changes too each time you load the game), but it would be nice with fast build yea

fast research would also be nice

I want to see unlimited Money and Resource added to the game

resources is most likely not possible, if you read what i just said

i dont know if this is what you are saying, but you can change some settings that turns resources into one big pool instead of having every city have its own resources

The Total Conflict: Resistance cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thanks alot!

thats it? 2 updates and no add changes to the cheat list?

you could have at least made the troops have unlimited health instead of the player only, plus why would i need unlimited grenades when theres so many importent cheats that should have been in the first queue of the game.

the game is so easy to mod in my opinion considering the fact cheat engine changes money and resources rather easily, i donā€™t know what issues sTiNGERR is facing when modding this game, and if theres one.

Check out this post by J144 it summarizes the whole issue with @STiNGERR and the devs regarding their uselessness cheap work when it comes to the communityā€™s demands and satisfaction.

2 Likes

Because the mans is lazy and only thinks about money. Most people here are having issues with STiNGERR

To me, the cheat options donā€™t work. I have them enabled, but once on the map in first person, I die, deplete ammo, grenadesā€¦

1 Like

Until this gets fixed, hereā€™s some survival tipsā€¦

Money

In the cities map mode, go to your capital and select it.

Under resources, find the money and note the number.

[[[[[This can work for any other resource like oil, cotton, iron, etc, but you will mess up the toolbar with resource number and will be a mess]]]]]

PAUSE THE GAME

Go into Cheat Engine, attach the process and leave everything as it is.
On the right, enter the money number (whole number, without dots or commas), example

Money 14550

NOT LIKE THIS 14.500
NOT LIKE THIS 14,500
Like this 14500

And press the First Scan button.

Wait. You will get a bunch of results, thatā€™s fine, donā€™t touch anything.

Go back into the game, still having the capital city resources visible where the money is and press play button to start the normal clock (middle below).

Do not fast forward. Just keep normal and wait for half a minute, up to a minute to see the next number change for the money.
Assuming the new number is 15550 (this is an example, yours will be different), PAUSE the game, go back to the Cheat Engine, input a new number and press Next Scan.

If you accidentally press new scan instead of next, donā€™t panic, thatā€™s your begining number, just follow along again.

After you press the next scan, you should have the results narrow down to 3 results in the list.

Add them to the window box below and under Value tab, edit all three of them to have the same number, letā€™s say you change the value to 999999999. Again, no dots or commas.

No need to activate results, you canā€™t freeze them. This should give you enough money to last you for years, buying stuff on the world market, bribes, construction, etcā€¦ Have fun.

COMBAT

Since you will die, and die a lot, this way you can minimize to a reasonable minimum.

I had skirmishes with 50 men on my side and 250 on the enemy and I survived. With some losses, but stillā€¦

IF:

1: You have vehicles with guns/turrets
2: You have planes
3: You have nothing

Then:

1: Keep them at the distance. Equip your troops with RPGā€™s (In the editor, for each unit give them RPG), keep everyone on the same place and let the vehicles pop off enemies from the distance. Your job is to cover the vehicles with the RPGā€™s against other enemy vehicles. Donā€™t be a hero, let them do the job. You just rocket any enemy vehicle. If the enemy has the planes and has targeted your vehicles, nothing you can do. Prioritize enemies that get close that you suspect they may carry RPG on their own.

2: Use the planes (equip binocular and look at it, press F6 and right click on the target). They may give you an advantage against enemy vehicles where you donā€™t have an RPG, or against a swarm of enemy troops gathered together in one location, say behind sandbagsā€¦ Useless against buildings. You have only 2 uses per combat (if you have only 1 airport and only 2 planes).

3: Seek cover. Buildings, hangars, warehouses, whatever has walls. If not available, trees wide enough. That can be destroyed so be careful. If not, hit the dirt behind a huge rock. That can be destroyed so be careful. Switch the weapon to single shot and SLOWLY pop off the enemy behind cover. Be patient, fire a few shots then go behind cover, wait for them to stop shooting (at you), then pop off a few more shots, behind cover, rinse and repeat. You will die but more slowly. DO NOT expose the whole yourself, just enough that you can see the enemy through the sights. Duck and cover. If nothing is available and youā€™re in the open, zig zag, shoot, zig zag, shoot and pray you die slowly. You will die,thoughā€¦

Resourcesā€¦ Recommended you send everything to a city bordering your enemyā€¦ So that your combat force has access to supplies. With money and world market, you can refill your capital city in a short timeā€¦

Good luckā€¦

Anyone else have tips and tricks, feel free to contribute.

could you guys add unlimited ammo function to armored vehicle?