Total War: ATTILA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

No usually not. We recommend one or the other.
Some say they have and worked for a while then quit working.

Thats true only the money cheat work thats why I ask thanks for your answer

1 Like

For some reason the trainers seem to be messing up on certain games. I have at least four that are telling me that Wemod has failed to download files necessary for mods. One of the games I have 46 hours on with plenty of time using the trainer. Another I have over 57 hours. Now, for some reason neither are working. The other two are games that have recently been added to wemod.

Iā€™ve been told that it might be my antivirus and Iā€™m using McCafee. However, Iā€™ve turned the firewall off and re-downloaded to try with it off and it doesnā€™t work. Iā€™ve also re-downloaded with it off and put it down as an exception to the firewall before turning it back on and nothing. And Iā€™ve kept it on while Iā€™ve downloaded it and added it as an exception then and it still doesnā€™t go through. I really want to know if Iā€™ve missed something because Iā€™m worried that my other games might stop being accepted as well.

Well ya some trainers will slip through AV because of the coding of some games and I have read where the game worked then all of sudden it wont. It usually always is to do with your AV
Even sometimes when wemod has an update AVā€™s will flag it when it worked fine for awhile
I would actually disable your AV and give it a shot not just the firewall.

Hi there. I love your trainer, itā€™s awesome, but unfortunately my game keeps crashing. I have a legit copy purchased through Steam but each time I load the game with the trainer and then press the End Turn button to go forward in the game, it just crashes every time. Help!!

I also have the same problem.

When I use Medieval kingdoms 1212 AD Mod Infinity Movement,Fast Recruit,Fast Construction,and Fast research not work

2 Likes

How do we request an update?

2 Likes

Cheats will activate for a second and then inactivate it doesnā€™t change anything in-game. I was just using them last night and they were working, if anyone has a fix please let me know.

2 Likes

Yes it need a Update, Crashes after short time Ingame / 3 Rounds around.

UPDATE for Total War - Attila The Hun (Medieval Kingdoms 1212) and this new system is cumbersome and annoying. I understand the need to make moneyā€¦Get a Silk Road or become a Mafiosoā€¦ Way better money. Donā€™t mess with our cheats man. Thanks (by the wayā€¦just kidding. You donā€™t want to go to jail for long time like me.)

1 Like

By the wayā€¦forgot to tell you what an incredible job you guys do. Nuff said. No more mushy crap. Thanks

Please UPDATE !! Infinity movement and god mode DO NOT WORK at all. Please fix this.

2 Likes

Please, change the max age for 36 so generals could get max rank.

1 Like

Cant run the mod,when i try to load the mod,after the game completely opened,i press alt+tab,and still cant work,i disabled the antivĆ­rus,and The whitelist i did whitelist them but still nothing.

Can anyone tell me what exactly Supersize troops does?

constant crashes when I try to activate a cheat in the world map. needs check up

2 Likes

Could you make this compatible with the Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD mod?

2 Likes

Could you make this compatible with the Medieval Kingdoms 1212 AD mod?

2 Likes

PLS make this compatible with 1212 AD mod

2 Likes