Total War: ATTILA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello, great mod. Works perfectly as do most of yours. I sometimes get a bug where the AI player has the god mode on as well. We have to hack each other until the time runs out. Please see if you can fix this. Otherwise all works well. Thank you for all your time on this and your usually fast responses.

1 Like

hi, can you update for new patch? thank youā€¦

5 Likes

I second this.

Not sure if we can make this be compatible after patch with mods such as MK1212 as well? That would be fantastic.

The Total War: ATTILA cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Population Hen cheat added
  • Instant Construction cheat added
  • Instant Recruiting cheat added
4 Likes

Good update, but are all the battle buffs gone? God mode, max morale, unlimited ammunition? Were they there in the first place?

Appreciate the good work!

7 Likes

hope you can add ā€œgod modeā€ or related that cheatā€¦ thank you for your updateā€¦ hope you can continue do that for this gameā€¦

6 Likes

good update, but it seems some part not working. Unlimited Population seems only works to Italy region, Construction for most buildings but still some not work. Hoping to update again.

2 Likes

It appears as though the Unlimited Food cheat isnā€™t working with this build.

2 Likes

need god mod plz

4 Likes

I want God mode and unlimited ammo, please update again.

8 Likes

if we can find the previous version, why will we ask for update.

2 Likes

Whats the point of update itā€™s literally downgrade
people can wait for proper update also other Total War games have God mode & Unlimited ammo

3 Likes

Yes why not included god mode

3 Likes

Hey @MrAntiFun . I am writing to you with a request to correct/update the trainer for Attila. In the current one, many things donā€™t work and Iā€™m talking about the basic version without mods. In addition, some options that were previously available are missing. A big request from me to you to update it. I appreciate your work very much, but I am writing to ask because only you can do it properly.
Best Regards

3 Likes

yeah, so what is population hen anyway?

Thanks for the update. Iā€™d like to report one problem and ask one question.
Problem: unlimited population doesnā€™t work in all provinces while playing WRE. There are at least six provinces that you canā€™t fully improve.
Question: Whatā€™s the difference between ā€œUnlimited Populationā€ and ā€œUnlimited Population Hen?ā€

Thanks.

1 Like

hi guys wheres the godmode cheat i cant find it.ive got the 08/07/23 game version why hasnt it got godmode any chance of you adding it please

2 Likes

Unlimited population and unlimited population hen donā€™t work.

3 Likes

Unlimited population doesnā€™t work properly. Got no idea whats the ā€œUnlimited Population Henā€ for.

Itā€™s lacking an ā€œUnlimited Ammoā€ and ā€œGod Modeā€.

6 Likes