Total War: ATTILA Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Total War: ATTILA Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Food
4. Unlimited Population Surplus
5. Stable Public Order
6. Unlimited Movement
7. Unlimited Mercenaries
8. Restore Max Units
9. Super Units Size
10. Fast Construction
11. Fast Research
12. Fast Recruiting
13. Unlimited Influence
14. Unlimited Loyalty
15. Unlimited Integrity
16. Unlimited Skillpoints
17. Unlimited Gold

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/31/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 17 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Yes thank you for that :stuck_out_tongue:
thought because of the new points requirements I have to spend another 50k on that game maybe even more :smiley:

2 Likes

OH MY GOD YES. Thank you so much. I’ve spent literally every wepoint i’'ve gotten since i got my account on trying to get a trainer for this game. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Do all these cheats work?

Try them. Way faster then to ask

1 Like

when i try to use the cheats nothing happens i have the default toggle keys and i have the right game folder chosen

1 Like

Never mind, it was just from poison arrows from slavs.
maybe add an option to be immune to poison arrows?
They exhaust and kills units

Hello, I want to ask if I want to turn cheat so why does my cross appear cant turn cheat on. Thanks.

The cheats don´t really work. Only the gold one. Unlimited health and unlimited Lord movement do not work. Please fix this when you get the time, Stinger.

Hello, first let me thank you for creating this trainer but it doesn’t work anymore. 28/09/2018

Everything works but poison slav arrows fired on your own troops or by enemy troops will still kill your entire army. To counter, you need siege weapons to wipe out enemy archers before moving in.

nothing works for me 10/9/2018. The trainer wont even load when I launch the game from WeMod so I can’t even manually activate the mods. it just says to: “press “play” above to get started” even when I launch the game from the application.

1 Like

Me and my friend wants to play cheat in a MP campaign. Do you get banned?

Well most likely you will

the trainer doesn’t start after pressing play in wemod, you can press any key and nothing happens.

Try starting the game manually and then ALT-Tabbing and selecting play in WeMod :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

None of the cheats work on singelplayer.
Send help

Where is your copy of the game from? :slightly_smiling_face:

didn’t work

It doesn’t work anymore.