Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Can anyone work on the fast research cheat?

2 Likes

yo, please fix the research cheat, kinda sucks

1 Like

Research cheat is kinda broke

Seeing a lot of research cheat issues and it doesn’t look like it’s going to get fixed so here’s a workaround: download a pack file manager, go to your napoleon dir. go into the data folder. right-click the data.pack file and open with the manager you just downloaded. Expand data, expand db, scroll down till you see technologies tables. Click on it and you’ll see a table. edit column “reseach_points_required.” I do 10 cause it seems like a safe number.

I do not recommend this if you are not familiar with modding TW games, and you’ll probably have to start a new game. Also, pretty sure this will disable achievements.

2 Likes

Which pack file manager? I can’t open it that it shows there is a programme error on my PC.

there’s one from sourceforge or rustedpfm. Just google “pack file manager.” I HIGHLY recommend you look at a youtube tutorial or something before you mess with it.

Thank you. I’ll try

Ik im one of the annoying commenters BUT, possibility to add something for Sea battles? Such as unlimited hull or direction of wind? just asking (Because I have seen trainers that could do that but crashed on my Laptop if I wanted to install them)

It is quite sad that Fast Research is not working… and dealing with a pack manager si not recomended if you are completing achievements… so… PLEASE FIX IT.

Besides the fact that research is not working it is quite strange that while fast construction is working when repairing is not… that surprised me.

Fast research doesn’t work, could you please fix it?

Any chance you could add instant rank 9 recruitment?

it seems the fast research doesn’t work, will love to have and update for this

Fast Research does not work,
may i humbly request an update to this issue that seems to plague us.
Although the game is old, there is a huge community that enjoys it.
thank you for your time.
Cheers

does this work on the updated great war mod ?

Can you please fix the fast research cheat, it freezes all research instead of researching it.

Last time I used the great war mod the cheats did work.

Fix the fast research

1 Like

make the horses also godded, its silly seeing no horses in a cavalry battallion

Fast research is broken, it freezes research rather than make it fast, an after deactivating it the research is still frozen. Could you lease fix it?

also, God Mode doesn’t work for ships/naval combat.

1 Like