Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Fast research SOLUTION !!!
I recently found that all cheats for “Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition” in Wemod seems to work fine on “Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition”. And it can launch the game from Wemod too.
I’ve tested this on my steam version Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition.

The cheat engine must be updated. Fast research doesn´t work. Would be better (try please) 1 turn research/ construction/ recruitment. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

MrAntiFun, could you check the cheats that could cause my game to crash. Thanks.

The Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
4 Likes

I have a suggestion @MrAntiFun : Could you please add a few more cheats in this game I have an idea for them that idea is 1: infinite research is instant. 2: ships get god mode as well.
3: there’s no cap on units. and id like it if you added a few more but that’s all id like and good luck on making it if you do :wink: and if you would like to ask me about it im on the discord server Username is : GeauxRowGaming

gold cheat does not work for single battles

Needs an update, none of the mods/cheats work anymore.
Or cannot be activated.

(Or is it just me having this problem?)

(the game got a small update today so it won’t work anymore…). :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_tear:.

1 Like

yes have the same problem

1 Like

when I activate the cheat it gives me a small noise and then deactivates the cheat. I don’t know why this is a feature but I suppose we have to wait for an update. I hope that @MrAntiFun can get to this game soon!!

The Total War: NAPOLEON – Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Funds cheat added
2 Likes

the instant research doesn’t work and crashes game if left on, most trainers have this issue as well.

Will there be a chance to add stronger hull ship cheats to be added to your mods? Or is that impossible in today’s patched version of the game?

1 Like

Can we get a unlimited units recruit cheat? I really want to have an army full old guards lol. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey MrAntiFun I Have A Suggestion Add A Cheat For Naval Health pls Thx

1 Like

all cheats will not turn on

Hey MrAntiFun, currently this trainer is no longer working. Each cheat will activate then automatically deactivate.

1 Like

@MrAntiFun if I may, it would be much apperciated if you’d add naval units HP cheat, with fast cannon reloading. Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Also the unlimited movement for agents isn’t working @MrAntiFun

1 Like

can you update and add an option for extrememly high public order?

+1 on this GodMOde in Naval Battles.