Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Welcome to the community @falkto. :slight_smile:

Third-party player-made mods will sometimes conflict with the compatibility of trainers due to the changes they make to the game code.

can u add 2 options:
1.max level and skill points for general, agent, army and fleet
2.infinite population surplus
thx for the trainer :wink:

When I activate the cheat, I can hear the activation sound but there is no effect of cheat in the game. After I closed the game, all the cheats in the wemod is still off. Help me with it.

doesnt work, just automatically deactivates the cheats for some reason

Hi when using the unlimited troop movement option also it recovers troop size (but this option is turned off) as well however older versions of the trainer it works as two separate options. Can you have a look please and great work on the trainers!

Instant Construction doesn’t work, and please do create instant siege, if you can, thank you.

Game shuts down as soon i use unlimited population. Is there som way to fix this?

Unlimited Population I haven’t yet tried. I’ll give it a quick run right now.

No issues on this mod, all buttons tried.

Please update the cheats.

Thanks

The population happiness trick doesn’t work. And neither does any other

when i use cheats the game shuts down. that is what happens to me

Game Crashes After Ending A Turn Please Fix

Pls update. Doesn’t work on the latest version (v2.4.0.19728)

@fmercer @THEFalcone @Ragger89 @Lider8163
Could you tell me what game campaign you are playing?

any campaign, i think is really wierd. It have worked before

Did this start happening after a couple of hours in the game? I just want specifics so I can recreate the same issue. I only did a couple of turns and some battles and had no issue with any of the cheats.

well i’m a complete tool, when i checked history, the trainer was not using the latest trainer but the one under it. Changed it to the newest and the game is working fine. Sorry for not checking it sooner :man_facepalming:

a few of the cheats, (construction) (research) (no food) Still dont work, i am playing with the divid e empira mod. This cheat worked not long ago but now they dont very confusing.

1 Like

Second what Pickle said above me, can confirm that instant construction and research does not work in the Imperator Augustus campaign in the latest version of the game.