Total War: Rome II - Emperor Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

It wasn’t working on any of them the last time I tried but today i downloaded again to try i couldn’t even open the game. I manually selected the starter file of the game but game gave an error. It says ‘’ we’re having trouble starting or finding your opened game ‘’. Pls fix it.

Hey,

I’m having some kind of bug where I DON’T use ‘‘recover troop size’’ but instead, after every battle, the units are replenished.

I DO use;
unlimted mercs
unlimted soldier movement
unlimited agent movement

Please update it doesn’t work in the last update.

2 Likes

I’m guessing this has been retired. Definitely not working with current steam version

3 Likes

Still not working with current steam version pls guys update this trainer.

2 Likes

it worked for me yesterday

Instant construction still doesn’t work.

1 Like

PLS add SUPER MAX ARMY SIZE cheat to TOTAL WAR ROME 2 EMPEROR EDITION

1 Like

How did you do it doesn’t work for me at all ?

game is crashing, please update

Is it an instant crash? when does it happen, is it triggered by certain action in game?.

1 Like

Yes an instant crash. Whenever I click end turn.

Whenever I click a settlement or end turn, the game crashes for latest trainer version.

Hello , this cheats and trainer need fast update, game just updated .

2 Likes

Anyway possible this could be updated? Instant construction doesn’t work and also recover troop sizes is happening no matter if you have it enabled or not. If that could be fixed I could live with the other stuff. Thank you!

1 Like

Recover troop sizes is working after every battle even when I don’t have it turned on. That would be my biggest wish if theres anyway possible you could fix that. Instant Construction doesn’t work either otherwise fantastic. Please please please if you could find the time to update the trainer that would be amazing

Will this get updated anytime soon?

1 Like

Can this please get an update pls. Instant construction doesn’t work

1 Like

Would like to vote for update

3 Likes

I haven’t been able to get any build to work. :frowning: One will sound like I hit the hotkey, then auto turn off. Other builds keep it enabled, but do nothing in game.