Total War: ROME REMASTERED Cheats and Trainer for Steam

My condolences for your sacrifice :pray:

I wouldnā€™t hold your breath, Its been going further back in the queue from the start, its moved down to 38 today from 29ā€¦

Currently 9 in queue. Maybe itā€™ll only take a month and not 2 for it to update. Fingers crossed!

So while Iā€™ve been waiting for this to update Iā€™ve been using a cheat engine trainer that includes ā€œUnlimited Movement Pointsā€ that includes agents, which this trainer does not, and I was wondering if itā€™s possible to edit the WeMod version out with the cheat engine one. Hopefully the WeMod update will include agents as well, but would be good to know in the future.

another 25 boosts did nothing i suspect the boost system doesnt like my boosts

The Total War: ROME REMASTERED cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Trainer updated for v2.0.1 game version. The game crashing issue is mainly due to its anticheat system. Although Iā€™ve patched all the memory scanners but it seems to have other anticheat measures. The game still crashes randomly, but it should be less likely to happen now. You may also want to disable options that donā€™t need to be on all the time.

The new update also updated Unlimited Movement Points to work for agents.

Some random issues Iā€™ve been having:

1. Edit Money Increase not working
  2. One Turn Building works but the On/Off button stays Off while One Turn Training works just fine as well and the button stays on when it is activated.
  3. The game doesnā€™t crash for me but my keyboard becomes very unresponsive when I run the trainer.
    Iā€™m am not sure about any of the other trainer options because I only use Edit money and one turn training/building.

The Total War: ROME REMASTERED cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

ā€œone turn recruitā€ dont work and ā€œrestore army sizeā€

1 Like

Game is now SUPER glitchy and has purple squares and glossy, shiny oceans and water ways all over the mapā€¦ Something is seriously broke with these cheats and trainersā€¦ please fix!

4 Likes

Canā€™t confirm those, but have been having mouse issues. After having the trainer activated for a while the mouse buttons quit working intermittently. Restarting the game solves it until it starts again. Seems to be on the same frequency as the game crashing from before.

2 Likes

Fortunately my ā€œone turn recruitā€ and ā€œrestore army sizeā€ cheats worked, but for an alternative to the one turn recruitment issue, you can always use the ā€œRome Shellā€ too during the game if you donā€™t already know about it! Super easy and fun to use!

I do remember having the mouse issues! Plus the game also likes to stutter and freeze on me as well now. So all I do now is just use the ā€œRome Shellā€ as much as I can. The trainers are just easier to use instead of having to always type stuff in all the time xD cheers! Hopefully these issues are fixed soon!

1 Like

This trainer completely destroys the game, donā€™t use it.

1 Like

Care to elaborate on how it completely destroys the game?

The crash of the game. Correct the trainer.

Patch 2.0.4 is heavily focused on improving and expanding modding capabilities. It also includes UI/UX changes, minor AI improvements, localisation fixes, and further quality of life improvements.

2.0.4 is the final planned feature patch for ROME REMASTERED. We will continue to support the game with minor stability and compatibility patches as required.

In order to opt in to the Beta:

ā€¢ Right-click on Total War: ROME REMASTERED in your Steam library
ā€¢ Click Properties and click the Betas tab
ā€¢ In the drop-down menu, select the

public_beta_2.0.4

option
ā€¢ Close the window and your build will automatically update

Iā€™m afraid that the trainer is not meant for any beta versions.

it doesnā€™t work on version 2.0.2 not beta.
there was a micropatch. functions work, but after a while the game crashes.

Make sure to read over the Required Reading portion of the trainer, in the Info tab thatā€™s underneath the Play/Install button.
Essentially the anti-cheat can cause the game to lock-up or crash randomly. A way to avoid it is to disable cheats when theyā€™re not in use or are no longer needed.